Another Wheel-related question

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Another Wheel-related question

Post by Taz »

bjk wrote:
Sahin wrote:
bjk wrote:Hey Taz, not sure where you were looking at the Rotas. On the Aus site (one I linked earlier) it has sets of four 18 inch wheels that seem to top out at about $1500.
Rota's = Heavy
Heavy = Bad
Admittedly, yes. I'm guessing Taz was probably looking at Volks if he got a figure of 6k. :lol:
6k on wheels? f**k that... id spend 6k elsewhere :lol:
Dont want crappy Rotas, as Sahin stated, beyond looks they are nice paper weights
Be looking at a nice set of Enkei's or Volks etc
silverGPX wrote:If I wanted to hard out track, id buy another set of wheels, and put them on everytime I went out.
Yet again finding a way to make a thread about him or his FTO. :facepalm:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Taz wrote:
bjk wrote:
Sahin wrote:
bjk wrote:Hey Taz, not sure where you were looking at the Rotas. On the Aus site (one I linked earlier) it has sets of four 18 inch wheels that seem to top out at about $1500.
Rota's = Heavy
Heavy = Bad
Admittedly, yes. I'm guessing Taz was probably looking at Volks if he got a figure of 6k. :lol:
6k on wheels? f**k that... id spend 6k elsewhere :lol:
Dont want crappy Rotas, as Sahin stated, beyond looks they are nice paper weights
Be looking at a nice set of Enkei's or Volks etc
silverGPX wrote:If I wanted to hard out track, id buy another set of wheels, and put them on everytime I went out.
Was replying to your douchebag camber dig.

Yet again finding a way to make a thread about him or his FTO. :facepalm:
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

hears a comment about camber - immediately thinks its to do with his wheels? :geny:

Again - f**k off out of my threads - you're not welcome, they're not about you, you do not need to concern yourself with the content inside.
All you do is spout sh*t - i have not seen one positive comment in ANYones thread for a very long time - you are a horrible person. Go neck yourself.
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Taz wrote:hears a comment about camber - immediately thinks its to do with his wheels? :geny:

Again - f**k off out of my threads - you're not welcome, they're not about you, you do not need to concern yourself with the content inside.
All you do is spout sh*t - i have not seen one positive comment in ANYones thread for a very long time - you are a horrible person. Go neck yourself.

That's pushing it a bit far...
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Considering the sheer hate i have for this pathetic excuse for a human being - this is actually being quite mild, i actually did have to tone it down a bit from what i originally wrote...
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

On topic, a guy on astinagt linked to a place, JDM Concept from memory. found it http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/

Might have a few in your interest/budget.