License Test

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

KyzPride
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: License Test

Post by KyzPride »

Lol thats awesome!! Congrads ;)
Did they say anything about the window??
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Nope, I managed to strategically put the switch back, to make it look perfect....and since it was hot, I straight away asked him if I could keep the AC on instead of opening the windows? He seemed to like the AC option. :P

He was a brilliant guy, we shared our common dislike for the nuisance that is Gold Coast Light Rail project and I was pretty much chatting with him through out the test. After the initial minute, it felt like I was just out for a casual drive around the block.

So yeah, 5+ years and I have not lost a single point on my motorbike license, lets hope I can keep up the same record for the car. :)
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

shadowarrior wrote:Thanks :)

Nope, I managed to strategically put the switch back, to make it look perfect....and since it was hot, I straight away asked him if I could keep the AC on instead of opening the windows? He seemed to like the AC option. :P

He was a brilliant guy, we shared our common dislike for the nuisance that is Gold Coast Light Rail project and I was pretty much chatting with him through out the test. After the initial minute, it felt like I was just out for a casual drive around the block.

So yeah, 5+ years and I have not lost a single point on my motorbike license, lets hope I can keep up the same record for the car. :)
Can I have some points? oh and pm me sidds! I have a request!
KyzPride
Grease Monkey

Post by KyzPride »

Hahaha yea dont do a sahin 8O :lol: hehe :P
...smart thinking!!! ...wish my first test instructor was that nice!
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

I couldn't read part of Sahin's msg, just read 'some thing something pm me Sidds.' Must be some problem with my computer :(D):
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

KyzPride wrote:

Must be your driving :P :(D):
KyzPride
Grease Monkey

Post by KyzPride »

Sahin wrote:
KyzPride wrote:

Must be your driving :P :(D):
must be it ... ;)