6a13tt complete block

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: 6a13tt complete block

Post by Taz »

i can see this thread ending up somewhere between purple monkey dishwashers and crack-cocaine.....you know - the usual :lol:

Let the decline in relevant content begin!
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

:lol:
*Lawso's Avatar*
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Meh! I offered to drive an FTO down to dwayne's and catch a train back up.. for nothing.

I went and helped Phil move.. for nothing (although he forced some petrol money on me :lol:)

I would rather help someone for nothing than to ask for anything in return. If they offer it then so be it, but doesnt it make you feel good when you help someone just because you can?

Look at Dwayne.. he sorts these bodykits out and barely breaks even. So much work goes into these things, and its not for profit.. its simply to help out.

I'm not ripping on you or anything like that, I'm just saying... dont you like that warm fuzzy feeling? :lol:

Edit: Although, Taz, you do make a good point.. a case or two can certainly bring a warm fuzzy feeling as well :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

What he said ^^

I drove down to Phil's place 2 times to help him pack and then again to help him fix his speakers on the day he was moving. He offered me fuel money, but I would not take it.

A while back Phil helped me change over my timing belt, water pump and adjust/clean my tappets.

You help people, people help you back. If they want to thank you by buying you a case of beer, then that's great, but isn't necessary as we are a community, here to help each other.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Vectose wrote:we are a community, here to help each other.
Thats also a good point. I can safely say that if there were no FTOAus community then I wouldn't be doing this mivec conversion. The tappets on my old car would still be noisy. There would be no help from yourself of Phil in the past/future. I would have nobody to do my gearbox reco, Dwayne would not be sending me bits all the time, Fraz wouldn't have helped me tow my GR around. And that is why I'm always more than happy to help someone out. I have asked for a lot of help from people on these forums, most of the time for no charge and I think it's only fair that the same goes the other way. I'm not very good with cars.. but I'm happy to help out however I can :lol:

But of course if you're helping a buy go through and picking up an engine and what-not, whoever is getting it off you should be offering to pay for petrol anyway, if its going out of your way that much and you dont really know them. Everything goes both ways!

Edit: Maybe we aren't so bad after all :lol:

Not having a go or anything, just saying, its fun to help people!
I fix cars.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Still waiting on approx kms....
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Why don't you post his number up, so potential people can call.
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Vectose wrote:What he said ^^

I drove down to Phil's place 2 times to help him pack and then again to help him fix his speakers on the day he was moving. He offered me fuel money, but I would not take it.

A while back Phil helped me change over my timing belt, water pump and adjust/clean my tappets.

You help people, people help you back. If they want to thank you by buying you a case of beer, then that's great, but isn't necessary as we are a community, here to help each other.
I helped you by sending you PS2 bioses which work...which I grabbed (took at least 30-45 mins each machine) off proper PS2 machines after buying them off ebay/gumtree not random downloads from the internet....and you didn't help me put in a simple 5 min work of a relay for the stock fog light switch. I had all the equipment, parts, and had just asked for one favor. (Simple work for you because you are captain electro or something while I blew the fuse twice trying to figure out the wires.)

Sometimes you help people and they don't help you back...it's better to ask for a fair compensation in return for the help in that case. Just saying. I had a warm fuzzy feeling helping you, but was left cold and broken hearted when you ditched me on the relay switch. :)
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Tim, youre right I do apologize ill get on that today for you.
Daniel, at the very least I need to be compensated every penny I spend helping the sale go through as once agin im pooe after buying this car. Also remember its not just me doing rhis, I dont have a licence so that drags the mrs into it.
I think ive helped a lot of people so far in the club to deserve that feeling lol. Although its not always in my heart.
Honestly I just dont want to go ahead and help someone out for nothing and then turn around to find a giant knife in my back *cough* matt....
Im sure we can work something out if someone down there is interested
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Sorry, we ended up off topic again.

Maybe not into purple monkey dishwashers and coke, but still :lol:
I fix cars.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

shadowarrior wrote:

I helped you by sending you PS2 bioses which work...which I grabbed (took at least 30-45 mins each machine) off proper PS2 machines after buying them off ebay/gumtree not random downloads from the internet....and you didn't help me put in a simple 5 min work of a relay for the stock fog light switch. I had all the equipment, parts, and had just asked for one favor. (Simple work for you because you are captain electro or something while I blew the fuse twice trying to figure out the wires.)

Sometimes you help people and they don't help you back...it's better to ask for a fair compensation in return for the help in that case. Just saying. I had a warm fuzzy feeling helping you, but was left cold and broken hearted when you ditched me on the relay switch. :)
Well I only asked for the PS2 bioses because you already had them. :lol:

And we didn't have the resources to do the relay at the bonfire. I would have been more than happy to help you install it if it were under different circumstances. And I did "help" you install it by drawing up the wiring diagram. :lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Vectose wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:

And we didn't have the resources to do the relay at the bonfire. I would have been more than happy to help you install it if it were under different circumstances. And I did "help" you install it by drawing up the wiring diagram. :lol:
Yeah its probably better you didn't do it in a rush shadowarrior
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Vectose wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:

All good...but you are buying me beer next bonfire.... just no tooheys extra dry! :P

@matt, yeah, I still need to figure out how to do it, need to spend some time and not blow another fuse.

Back on topic then :)
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Are u good with diagrams? I can give u a hand if u want