Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

onbaggs
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: SA Crew Cruise & Photoshoot

Post by onbaggs »

c3rbera wrote:
onbaggs wrote:
c3rbera wrote:
onbaggs wrote:Um yeah I do? How do you know??
You did my wheel alignment yesterday, something tells me you don't get black FTOs in every day? New Zealander with 8k worth under the bonnet of that R33. Beast of a car.
See I know you, I mentioned this very cruise. :lol:
Oh realy awkward lol

Um not black ones but I did score a white one today so going to tidy it up as a daily.
Um I knew you said you were going on a cruise. I just googled day cruise and it poped me to here
I cant cruse at night due to having my child with me so I look for day drives
It just sux that all the other car clubs run at night instead of days..
Haha nah man, you're all good :)

Hope it's not too bad to fix up, I do like the white ones. What's the spec?

And yeah weekends seem to be the go...just can get tricky with everyone's commitments.

It need shocks all round and brake rebuild its just the mivec fto it's a auto and body isn't to bad
Has a dent in rf guard and front bumper has a little crack i only paid 800 for it so I'm happy
It's going to be perfect as a daily.

How's your one handle after I made the adjustments?
377.4 rwkw r33 skyline, lexus ls400 on baggs and the little fto as a daily
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

WTTC, but honestly, I liked being the only white FTO in SA that was in the club haha.

Will be a good turnout if we get all these FTOs there, and home in one piece haha
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

kiz wrote:WTTC, but honestly, I liked being the only white FTO in SA that was in the club haha.

Will be a good turnout if we get all these FTOs there, and home in one piece haha
At least you have the honour of (I think) being the only one, and white, with the Facelift Factory Ts. And considering that I'm hopefully picking up a standard facelift off dstocks, will probably remain that way. ;)

I still get to be the only silver one though. 8) :lol:

And the only one without aftermarket wheels, haha.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

onbaggs wrote:
c3rbera wrote:
onbaggs wrote:
c3rbera wrote:
onbaggs wrote:Um yeah I do? How do you know??
You did my wheel alignment yesterday, something tells me you don't get black FTOs in every day? New Zealander with 8k worth under the bonnet of that R33. Beast of a car.
See I know you, I mentioned this very cruise. :lol:
Oh realy awkward lol

Um not black ones but I did score a white one today so going to tidy it up as a daily.
Um I knew you said you were going on a cruise. I just googled day cruise and it poped me to here
I cant cruse at night due to having my child with me so I look for day drives
It just sux that all the other car clubs run at night instead of days..
Haha nah man, you're all good :)

Hope it's not too bad to fix up, I do like the white ones. What's the spec?

And yeah weekends seem to be the go...just can get tricky with everyone's commitments.

It need shocks all round and brake rebuild its just the mivec fto it's a auto and body isn't to bad
Has a dent in rf guard and front bumper has a little crack i only paid 800 for it so I'm happy
It's going to be perfect as a daily.

How's your one handle after I made the adjustments?
I got some coilovers for sale if you are interested, pretty stiff though $500 :)
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

bjk wrote:At least you have the honour of (I think) being the only one, and white, with the Facelift Factory Ts. And considering that I'm hopefully picking up a standard facelift off dstocks, will probably remain that way. ;)
That and the only VersionR in the club in SA ;)
silverGPX wrote:I got some coilovers for sale if you are interested, pretty stiff though $500 :)
What make?
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Damm it I wanna be special lol
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

vipfto wrote:Damm it I wanna be special lol
:(D):
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

vipfto wrote:Damm it I wanna be special lol
Says the guy with the turbo.... :roll:

c3rbera
Mechanic

Post by c3rbera »

:jerry:

On another note,
silverGPX wrote:How's your one handle after I made the adjustments?
Forgive me, I'm not 100% sure what 'good' is (this is only my second car)...but I took it to the hills today, definitely more sturdy through the corners, certainly quicker. I don't know what its limits are yet but it feels a hell of a lot better than stock did haha.
Sometimes throws the car off at little bumps now so I need to be more careful, but I'm guessing that's just part of the overall stiffness...and my little girly arms. :lol:
silverGPX wrote:Nice supra
Manual '95 GPX
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

I need to go for a ride in your car to see what the coils and 35 profile tyres are like.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

c3rbera wrote:...

On another note,
silverGPX wrote:How's your one handle after I made the adjustments?
Forgive me, I'm not 100% sure what 'good' is (this is only my second car)...but I took it to the hills today, definitely more sturdy through the corners, certainly quicker. I don't know what its limits are yet but it feels a hell of a lot better than stock did haha.
Sometimes throws the car off at little bumps now so I need to be more careful, but I'm guessing that's just part of the overall stiffness...and my little girly arms. :lol:
Yip welcome to bump steer. Takes a lilittle to get used to but add torque steer and it can be a handful..... trust me
When your tyres are shot put a 40 profile on and def a bettef quality tyre these are what will be letting you down and causing very harsh ride. But wait to need be as good ones are pricey. Btw I set your dampers as soft as they go no need to stiffen unless heading on track
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

onbaggs wrote:Is this only for fto as I scored one as a daily today but its a shittr
onbaggs wrote:its just the mivec fto
Wash your mouth out :x No one should talk about FTO's like that :roll:

BTW, WTTC :D
Hope to meet you on Saturday, you can see some FTO varieties.

P.S. Every skyline driver we have met up with on FTO cruises/outings has hated FTO's.
Swearing at us at the Eastern Creek JDM meet, being downright dicks on the cruise back from 2012 bonfire. :evil:

I hope you are an exception to the rule :D

...and can't wait till Saturday, it's going to be a great day.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
c3rbera
Mechanic

Post by c3rbera »

vipfto wrote:
c3rbera wrote:...

On another note,
onbaggs wrote:How's your one handle after I made the adjustments?
Yip welcome to bump steer. Takes a lilittle to get used to but add torque steer and it can be a handful..... trust me
When your tyres are shot put a 40 profile on and def a bettef quality tyre these are what will be letting you down and causing very harsh ride. But wait to need be as good ones are pricey. Btw I set your dampers as soft as they go no need to stiffen unless heading on track
I don't wanna imagine the torque steer with your engine haha, that's a buttload of power to put down to the front...
Wonder if the LSDs would do anything for it...
Hardness didn't bother me haha, but yeah that's all good. :)
Yeah it's that...grippiness it's lacking. Tyres were from the previous owner,and they're not nice. Like you say, not cheap to replace though, and I wouldn't waste newish tread. And people wonder why I'm wary of falling off cliffs. :lol:

Oh and before I forget, I'm still missing a wheel nut!
And my ticking is still there...not stressing but I wonder why it is. I don't think it could be the tappets... All in good time though, we'll see.
bjk wrote:I need to go for a ride in your car to see what the coils and 35 profile tyres are like.
You know what profile they are? Dude I didn't even know that haha.
silverGPX wrote:Nice supra
Manual '95 GPX
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Yeah I forgot to put one on shall do tomorrow. Lsd helps but only so far. Pretty sure ticking is tappets I haven't adjusted them and got your mounts out so hopefully have right ones at work and will finish up tomorrow. Also sonds like a bit of rubbing on splash sheild nothing major
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Lol, it says the tyre specs on the sidewall. ;) I checked it out when I was Tim's that time.