Who saw the press conference/reveal for the Xbox One?

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daniel2019
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Who saw the press conference/reveal for the Xbox One?

Post by Daniel2019 »

Supplanter wrote:Meh, they only did because of the fan backlash and because it was so easy for Sony to take the piss out of them.
This ^
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Supplanter wrote:Meh, they only did because of the fan backlash and because it was so easy for Sony to take the piss out of them.
This ^
And who's to say they won't bring it back after selling their first load of systems.

PS4 will be my system of choice, which is a shame because it doesn't have Forza :(
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
This ^
And who's to say they won't bring it back after selling their first load of systems.

PS4 will be my system of choice, which is a shame because it doesn't have Forza :(
f**k Forza, Drive Club and GT 6 baby :)
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Jase726 wrote:I think now that Xbox have gone back on their initial plans to have the system permanently online is a good idea. Same as not being able to buy second hand games.
Why...? How is that a good thing? What good comes from having to be online all the time? What about people who dont have access to internet easily at home? i.e. only a wired router, no internet etc?
I agree, I was one of those people for 2 years. My Xbox never had the internet for the first 2 years of it's life.

I remember having to download the xbox patches onto a usb just to update it so I could play the games that required the new xbox patches....

Microsoft needs to start realizing that not everyone has super speed internet that is readily accessible. They are leaving a lot of loyal customers behind
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

I will be buying both. There are exclusive games on each console that I like.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)