Cusco Comp 2 Coilovers

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

silverGPX
9.5"
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Cusco Comp 2 Coilovers

Post by silverGPX »

The coilovers are non base height adjustable coilovers. They have helper springs on the front and rear.

They are a bit too harsh for me, and i dont have the time to get to a suspension shop, to get them to adjust the preload and droop etc

I'm after a quick sale. Will let go for $350 this weekend. If you find they aren't for you sell them on. Everyone is after coilovers.
bryan
Apprentice

Post by bryan »

silverGPX wrote:The coilovers are non base height adjustable coilovers. They have helper springs on the front and rear.

They are a bit too harsh for me, and i dont have the time to get to a suspension shop, to get them to adjust the preload and droop etc

I'm after a quick sale. Will let go for $350 this weekend. If you find they aren't for you sell them on. Everyone is after coilovers.
will they be adjustable in terms of how hard they are? how old are they? i cant seem to find any information online about the coilovers. are they the cusco comp zero ?
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

They're comp 2
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

5-6years old
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

bump $350 ONO