jai

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

jai

Post by vipfto »

Jai you were spotted. Corner of grand junction and reservoir rd would of beeped if my horn was hooked up
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
bjk
Totes

Re: jai

Post by bjk »

Lol, how do you signal your displeasure to people who cut you off if you have no horn?? :lol:
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Catch up. Get in front make them stop and beat the crap out of them like most people do
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

bjk wrote:Lol, how do you signal your displeasure to people who cut you off if you have no horn?? :lol:
You do nothing, let them go, wish them a happy collision, and enjoy the rest of your day.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Astron_Boy wrote:
bjk wrote:Lol, how do you signal your displeasure to people who cut you off if you have no horn?? :lol:
You do nothing, let them go, wish them a happy collision, and enjoy the rest of your day.
I think Tim's method would make for more exciting footage in a video compilation.