My TCL Fuse keeps blowing out?

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

terry-dobson94
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My TCL Fuse keeps blowing out?

Post by terry-dobson94 »

Whenever I change my car from Nuetral to either park or drive the TCL fuse keeps blowing out. Can anyone give me more information on what the TCL is and why the fuse might continue to blow? Additionally when the TCL fuse blows the light illuminating the instrument panel blows with it. Has anyone had this problem before????Please
Sahin
HULK

Re: My TCL Fuse keeps blowing out?

Post by Sahin »

Traction control.. that's all I can help you with though sorry as I don't have traction control.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Re: My TCL Fuse keeps blowing out?

Post by SchumieFan »

as said, its TCL/traction control... to he honest its better to drive the car without it (anyone who knows it knows what i mean)

but i havnt heard of your problem before, id say there is a short either in your shifter or in the TCL system itself(between the wheels and the tcl control box hidden behind the stereo), trace the wires and check for damage.
The instrument cluster itself has no wires, its all circuit board so 99% sure there wont be a short there.

when your lights go out, does the lights for the cig and battery/clock go out too? could be a short in there somewhere but sounds like a shifter problem.