General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rock_it
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: TX valve

Post by rock_it »

payaya wrote:
silverGPX wrote:Holy f**k payaya, take the f**king c**t of a thing out and take the f**king thing in and compare
So you want me to rip my car to bits pull the tx out measure it up, wait few days to get the part, put txt back in, and everything else, rip everything back apart shove in new tx valve and put everything back together??

No thanks, that's why you don't get anything done! :)

Tx1023 is imperial. Swish auto parts said its tx1022 as well. Just someone give me 100% confirmation!!!

Then you can be the hero that confirms for everyone...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

payaya wrote:
silverGPX wrote:Holy f**k payaya, take the f**king c**t of a thing out and take the f**king thing in and compare
So you want me to rip my car to bits pull the tx out measure it up, wait few days to get the part, put txt back in, and everything else, rip everything back apart shove in new tx valve and put everything back together??

No thanks, that's why you don't get anything done! :)

Tx1023 is imperial. Swish auto parts said its tx1022 as well. Just someone give me 100% confirmation!!!
What are u talking about, take the TX valve out, match it up with the store, drive around with the evaporator out, once item comes in replace...?
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

You can even just sit the evaporator in so u can get air through the fans if its going to take a while
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Find someone that will sell you both and let you return the one you don't need.
I'm sure Bursons would do it or one of your own suppliers.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

...or buy one from Mitsubishi - MR168189 Part number from ASA and confirmed with Camskill
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

I've done a but of research is it seems tx1023 is a fit. Mitsubishi want $140 for a genuine.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

payaya wrote:I've done a but of research is it seems tx1023 is a fit.
I told you so :roll:
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

PHIL069 wrote:
payaya wrote:I've done a but of research is it seems tx1023 is a fit.
I told you so :roll:
Hasn't fit yet! You also told me what rear lower control arm bushes to buy and they didn't fit! :)
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

Got drier and tx valve from bursons. $75 for tx valve, $20 for the drier. Good enough for me!
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

payaya wrote:You also told me what rear lower control arm bushes to buy and they didn't fit! :)
:(D):
Hey, didn't you say that was Bennoz the other day :?:

I haven't even bought any suspension bushes myself :tongue:
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

PHIL069 wrote:
payaya wrote:You also told me what rear lower control arm bushes to buy and they didn't fit! :)
:(D):
Hey, didn't you say that was Bennoz the other day :?:

I haven't even bought any suspension bushes myself :tongue:
sh*t nah you are cool Phil.
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

Well got to the the tx valve without removing the evaporator. Took about half hour!

Ecu needs to be moved so blower can slide out.
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

Tx1023 fits so thanks guys!
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

my air con (heater core?) whistles between 2-3000rpm from under the glovebox/dash with air con on... is this a tx valve issue??