FS SYD: Plazmaman Cold Air Inake - SOLD

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FS SYD: Plazmaman Cold Air Inake - SOLD

Post by Shane001 »

SOLD

Decided to sell the cold air intake from my racecar. I was going to hold onto this to possibly use with the new car but this is a perfect fit kit for the FTO and the reality is none of the alloy piping would be suitable, and I've since bought a different pod kit. So for sale it is :)

This is the original intake I ran on the racecar. Unfortunately (and unbelievably) I don't seem to have any pics of it installed in the engine bay(!?), but it's custom made by these guys for the FTO.
https://www.plazmaman.com/index.php

I expect you will need to relocate the battery. You may get away with one of the thin high performance batteries. My oil catch can was where the battery would go and I still had some clearance to the intake piping. The mounting tab bolts to an existing bolt point on the chassis rail. And the pod then sits down in behind the front bar. The K&N pod included is in very good condition and recently cleaned/oiled.

Asking price is $200. Preference given to Sydney pickup. If no takers by mid next week will consider posting.

I also have the following custom setup I'd been playing with before I decided to part out. This wraps down, under, around and inside to the front of the bar for cold forced air straight to the black 'air box'. Again this will fit straight in but again will likely require battery relocation. No pod filter included with this. $50 pickup only. Not fussed if this doesn't sell as these bits may get reused.

Thanks for looking :)
Last edited by Shane001 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Re: FS SYD: Plazmaman Cold Air Inake - Race Proven :)

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Im Interested mate ill pm u
gotta get there one day :)
Kashikhan55
Grease Monkey

Post by Kashikhan55 »

shane i wanna get it if ^ he doesn't the intake
Kashikhan55
Grease Monkey

FS SYD: Plazmaman Cold Air Inake - Race Proven :)

Post by Kashikhan55 »

Shane001 wrote:Hi guys,

Decided to sell the cold air intake from my racecar. I was going to hold onto this to possibly use with the new car but this is a perfect fit kit for the FTO and the reality is none of the alloy piping would be suitable, and I've since bought a different pod kit. So for sale it is :)

This is the original intake I ran on the racecar. Unfortunately (and unbelievably) I don't seem to have any pics of it installed in the engine bay(!?), but it's custom made by these guys for the FTO.
https://www.plazmaman.com/index.php

I expect you will need to relocate the battery. You may get away with one of the thin high performance batteries. My oil catch can was where the battery would go and I still had some clearance to the intake piping. The mounting tab bolts to an existing bolt point on the chassis rail. And the pod then sits down in behind the front bar. The K&N pod included is in very good condition and recently cleaned/oiled.

Asking price is $200. Preference given to Sydney pickup. If no takers by mid next week will consider posting.

Found one :)

I also have the following custom setup I'd been playing with before I decided to part out. This wraps down, under, around and inside to the front of the bar for cold forced air straight to the black 'air box'. Again this will fit straight in but again will likely require battery relocation. No pod filter included with this. $50 pickup only. Not fussed if this doesn't sell as these bits may get reused.

Thanks for looking :)

i want it i want it :o
Shane001
Oldtimer

Post by Shane001 »

Sorry mate, sold to ZFL45H1.

Cheers.