Ian Luff Stage 1 anyone?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Serran
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Ian Luff Stage 1 anyone?

Post by Serran »

Hi everyone

Most of you do not know me on this forum. In fact, I don't even own an FTO. I have a 2001 model 6 speed manual IS200. I know, great chassis, shame about the engine. (Although half of the IS200's coming along are blown :-D )

Enough of the introductions - my other 'boys', the IS200/Altezza club, have privately booked Ian Luff's Stage One course for Monday October 18. We intend to go through the 3 stages to the CAMS accreditation at the end. The reason i am looking for expressions of interest from you lot is because we have negotiated a group discount dependant upon 2 factors:
- if we can get enough Altezza Club, Supra, and MX5 club cars, we will be able to privately book the day, which means 24 cars in attendance and not 30 which is how many they have on a 'public' day. We have extended the invite to this forum for FTO drivers.
- cost will be in the order of $200 for the day, which is a substantial discount on the normal cost ($265).

We have been able to negotiate this deal is because we have arranged for Speed magazine coverage for the driving school. They will attend providing there are enough cars from the invited car clubs in attendance. We have 8 IS200's, 6 Supras, 6 MX5's confirmed. Another 4 FTO's will bring in a good mix of cars for the day, which would be great! We have approached the S2000 club to fill up numbers, and are not approaching any more clubs, however. So it will be either FTO's or S2000's on the day.. the supra and mx5 clubs filled up numbers within 24 hours.. I am hoping to fill up the last 4 numbers soon!

Anyhow - anyone with a firm interest in this is welcome to post here, PM me etc. for further details. Remember please take into consideration that the course date will be held on a weekday,Monday Oct 18.

Thanks for your time!

Mark
President of the Altezza Club
G1
Mechanic

Post by G1 »

yes, i am interested. I get mondays off anyway :)
Disrespect is easy. Respect is the difficult road to take.