Good news and bad news

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Gpxyz
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Good news and bad news

Post by Gpxyz »

I'm very happy that my FTO finally arrived from Adelaide yesterday - first time I've seen it in person.
I will post some pics in the next day or two - I've been busy cleaning inside and outside. The bad news is that it arrived without the flare - which the previous owner assures me was there when they delivered it to the transport depot last week... some f*cking thieving @!#%#$@ have pilfered it. I'll let their insurance sort it out.. but it's very disappointing that you just can't trust people any more.

There's a few parts that need replacing which I'll get pics of soon and get suggestions of where to buy - I'll probably do in another post in a few days time. I went shopping today for replacement door speakers and settled for Kenwood 6.5 KFC - M1634A 3way 270w which seemed ok for $80; should be ok with the current Alpine head unit so not going to bother with rear replacements yet, I'm not that much of a sound junkie.
And so begins the bottomless money-pit....
Look both ways before you cross the road...
Herron
Grease Monkey

Re: Good news and bad news

Post by Herron »

Pics? :)
mark12
Grease Monkey

Post by mark12 »

congratulations on getting the fto in your own hands now!

for most replacement parts dstocks and sahin are good for spares, as others will tell you haha :)
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Not bad for delivery time!