jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB silver body kit

Post by mkdoge »

I have a 1995 fto gr, thanks!
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Re: WTB silver body kit

Post by Shhtuart »

Very vague. There's quite a few body kits. Narrowing down your preferences would help.
mkdoge

Post by mkdoge »

Not looking for anything specific, don't know too much so I just need anything that looks nice and isn't too expensive. Happy to look at whatever anybody has
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

Just be careful when buying body kits as they tend to not always fit very well... Of course make sure that the part you're swapping out is color matched to the rest of your car, otherwise it'll look a bit funky lol.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

You either buy a cheap kit and pay more when it comes to fit and spray ...

Or buy a more expensive kit that fits almost perfectly, and pay less when it comes to fit and spray... In the end, they will probably cost the samea amount.

That being said, Dstocks has kits that are a great fit... Not sure how many he still has left, but browse through the group buy section to see what was created for our little FTO community.

I would get his skirts and rear bar, and if you don't want to have to replace your front lights, I believe Daniel has a front bar that would meet your needs... Although it will need to be resprayed as is black..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb: