"Fully Loaded Cars" Custom headlights and tail lights

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO430
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

"Fully Loaded Cars" Custom headlights and tail lights

Post by FTO430 »

Hi guys, I am regrettably selling my FTO and have some parts that must go.
A pair of custom fibreglass headlights, and fibreglass led tail lights. I ordered these from the UK quite some time ago and was told that they at one of only 10 pairs mad by hand.
I'll be posting pictures as soon as possible, but in the meantime, you can see them on fullyloadedcars website, if you haven't already. They are painted in stock fto yellow. He sprayed them in 2pak before shipping.
The tail lights bolt in directly, but need to be wired up. The reverse lights need a little tweaking as they point up at a bit of an angle. This is how they were supplied. I think it's an easy fix if you're somewhat handy with a drill and driver.
The headlights are merely a shell. These are also sprayed. They have 2 led/smd rings around the globes with Parker light connectors in the back. They will be supplied with 2x projector lamps. To be honest, this was the only reason I never fitted them. The bloke who made them said you've got to put your stock lights in the oven or use heat gun to remove lense, then fit the backing to the fibreglass front. I Was waiting until I got a spare pair of stock lights to do this but never got around to it. I know there are a few of you out there that have painted the inside of your lights so it's defini doable!

I originally paid almost 2500 for this set, including shipping and duty. I'm letting it go for $1000.
[img]http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=1654[/img]
FTO430
Apprentice

Re: "Fully Loaded Cars" Custom headlights and tail lights

Post by FTO430 »

Also, I am located in the hills in Sydney.

[img]http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=1654[/img]