jedwabna poszewka promocja

RPW or UAS

Post by Shivan »

Does anyone have either of these extractors installed

(Shown in Shop on site)
UAS FTO ENGINE PIPES WITH FLEX JOINT

or

RPW V6 Extractor Systems

Wondering if anyone has installed either set as i want to upgrade mine and am looking for som feed back
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Just to clarify, the UAS ones are not extractors, the RPW ones are.

As far as which one to use, this depends upon where you want the gains. If you want more power through the mid-range then go for the RPW extractors but if you want more power in the top-end then go for the UAS pipes.
MIVEC is My Friend :D
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

I have the UAS pipe fitted if you want to take a look and come for a spin you can give me a call. PM me for number
Shivan
Apprentice

Post by Shivan »

Hi Guys,

Just had the new Extractors installed and talk about power,. the Dyno Results went from 90kw to an amazing 116.4kw, going back to add a new pod filter after xmas, and wil lget some new 17x7.5 235/45 to go with it. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year Guys
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Cool, so to double check did you end up getting the UAS Front pipe or the RPW Extractors?
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

And what did it cost to get them fitted?
Shivan
Apprentice

Post by Shivan »

Hiya,

I Went with the RPW Extractors, Ceramic coated, down to a hi flow cat and Hi flow muffler out to Twin Pipes, all done in stainless, cost about $2300 with parts/;labour (extractors , coating, shipping were $1000+) the rest makes up the the cat, muffers, stainless and labour.

Anyone want to pop over for a BBQ new years, bout time we all caught up again
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

I Went with the RPW Extractors, Ceramic coated, down to a hi flow cat and Hi flow muffler out to Twin Pipes, all done in stainless, cost about $2300 with parts/;labour (extractors , coating, shipping were $1000+) the rest makes up the the cat, muffers, stainless and labour.
Very Nice. Would look good with the Veilside rear :-)

Have been considering the RPW extractors for some time as part of a complete system change but am having trouble deciding on an "off the shelf" rear section. (swaying towards 5zigen at the mo)

Cheers

Chris
Shivan
Apprentice

Post by Shivan »

Ok, dyno results scanned and some photos, all on my new web page, slowly getting it back together, any info you want on there e-mail it through to me

http://www.users.bigpond.com/thomas.fensom/
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

That's a big jump in power. I've had my RPW extractors and K&N filter for nearly 2 years. I highly recommend them. Might stick mine on the dyno after my 100k service.