Keeps cutting out and it's not the stepper - FIXED

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Rob Furniss
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Keeps cutting out and it's not the stepper - FIXED

Post by Rob Furniss »

He hit Adelaide around 6pm and kept going as he wanted to be clear in the morning. Think hes spending the night either in his car or popup tent at a rest stop near Port wakefield?
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

He could have stayed at my place for the night, I'm at Port Pirie, 1hr past Port Wakefield.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

The old timing chestnut... It's always the last thing you check, because it's the biggest **** to fix!
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

PHIL069 wrote:He could have stayed at my place for the night, I'm at Port Pirie, 1hr past Port Wakefield.
Thanks Phil,
I should have let you know in advance that he was coming through and sorted it, cheers though mate.
He passed Redhill at about 7:30 this morning.
Rob
Last edited by Rob Furniss on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

Bennoz wrote:The old timing chestnut... It's always the last thing you check, because it's the biggest **** to fix!
Yes indeed, and after the amount of time we spent checking everything else it would have ended up being the quickest thing!
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

And he's there, got to Port Hedland last night, Melbourne to PH - 4500km's in 4 days, what a nutter.
Car handled the drive just fine despite clipping a small kangaroo near Kalgoorlie no damage.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Drive and a half that! Good road test though, for sure. Close call on the roo, was he on the highway?