steeper motor

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kds1
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

steeper motor

Post by kds1 »

Where can I get a idle speed control sensor having idle issues when I first start it ruff idle then stalls any help appreciated
mezje
Mechanic

Re: steeper motor

Post by mezje »

kds1 wrote:Where can I get a idle speed control sensor having idle issues when I first start it ruff idle then stalls any help appreciated
Alixpress, mine is going well and by far the cheapest on the market, I think a few others are using this one too!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Idle-Con ... 75553.html
kds1
Apprentice

Post by kds1 »

Thanks mezje just ordered one the cheapest one i found was $230 from the UK. It turns out two of my coils had a lot of corrosion where the lead plugs in. So cleaned them up and for now it idle's nice at 800 with slight fluctuation you hear it more than feel it. Thanks for the link.
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

kds1 wrote:Thanks mezje just ordered one the cheapest one i found was $230 from the UK. It turns out two of my coils had a lot of corrosion where the lead plugs in. So cleaned them up and for now it idle's nice at 800 with slight fluctuation you hear it more than feel it. Thanks for the link.
Sounds like mine, I gave it a clean and it went back to normal before idling at 500 and cutting out randomly. Eventually I just had enough after cleaning it twice (including taking it completely apart).
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

$230 bucks! Holy f**k..
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

Bennoz wrote:$230 bucks! Holy f**k..
All the ones on eBay are about that price and many have sold... Hm, maybe it is time to buy a bunch off alixpress and post them on eBay at say $100 :lol: :roll:
kds1
Apprentice

Post by kds1 »

Only a temporary fix for now ill get new leads and coils soon.the engine running ok for now once I put the new alternator in that should fix the mivec problem then new suspension and 17inc wheels and spay the rear calipers yellow to match the front ill post pics of my progress soon. Cheers for your help great site wicked little car.

Yes definitely need too buy bulk steepers