Mini Meet - 22nd August @ Albert Park

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ANBU_fto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ANBU_fto »

yo mikey....

any news of the meeting location of our next mini club meet?

im dying to go!!!
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Hey Mikey, is the mini meet still on? don't forget to msn me!!! Anbu, can't wait to meet u too hahaha
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

lol
yea i cant wait to meet the club members... i want to check out all the fto's around!!!!

and akumi.... i really want to see how your car roars!!!
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah it will be good to see some new faces :D

and Mikey, where the hell is the meet gonna be!??!?!!? :?
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

how bout fun city then if u want somewhere in the west??

nice and close to me too
:wink:
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

i will second the fun city.... but!!! last meet no one showed up at fun city last time...

plus we dont even know were the meeting location is yet....
mikey is slacking off..... kekek jks....
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Mikey is just too interested in his Turbo.. :P

I dont think I will be able to come to this one, because I may not get my car back in time. :(
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Whats wrong with your car?, you didn't stack it like i just did? (P.S dont run into a celica it is not a pretty sight)! :?
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

My car is at the Panel Beater. I am fixing and re-spraying the front bar as well as my spoiler. I had a million and one stone chips on the front, and I had 2 massive chunk missing from the kit, from all the times Ive scraped people's driveways. And my spoiler was all scratched. So I decided to fix it before AutoSalon.

Sorry to hear that you pranged your car. I hope you get it back on the road soon. I already miss my car, and its only been a couple of hours. :(
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

awwww what a waste, can't see DZYRME
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

crap, at this rate, if mikey doesn't tell where's the venue by tomorrow night, i think i won't be able to go, coz i go to the swap meet and work on sunday and i have to inform them i'm not going by friday. where's mikey, i think we went in hiding. didn't see him online as well.
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

You'll probably have more luck getting Mikey at the Exclusive-Auto forums as he seems to spend more time there now than he does here.

Perhaps they give him more love than we do :wink:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

If I remember I'll give him a call tomorrow and tell him to pull his finger out :wink:
LED ALL the things.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Sorry everyone, I have been extremely busy lately since last weekend... (and no, it's not because of the turbo! :P)

I'll make it short and sweet just to get you all started:

Location - Albert Park (by the pit-stops along the main straight)
Date - 22nd August
Time - 1:30pm
Activities - general social chit-chat, meet n' greet with new & old members, perhaps a short cruise to go-karts afterwards.

There is a slight chance that I may not be able to make it depending on how things go at work towards the end of this week but either way, it's a definite go-ahead... (y'all might get a little' bit more love from each other without me there anyway :P)

Again, my sincerest apologies for such a late notice (i'm usually better at this, i swear! :P)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hmmmm so theres a chance that the orgainzer won't make it to the meeting :? How does that work :?: :?: Anyway I wonder how many people can make it this time, I already got the day off cause I'm waiting for my new "goodie" to arrive.

Since i'm only 3 mins from Albert Park, someone can call me if theres a good turn out heheheehe & i rock up in a flash :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

Since i'm only 3 mins from Albert Park, someone can call me if theres a good turn out heheheehe & i rock up in a flash
just come u slacker...hehe
u 2 Brendon...catch the bus if u have too

stop being lazy ppl!!

I'll try and come if I'm awake.

8)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

NimZ wrote:stop being lazy ppl!!

8)
Well i do u a deal, i call u 2 wake u up, & u call me if theres a good turn out :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

NimZ wrote:
Since i'm only 3 mins from Albert Park, someone can call me if theres a good turn out heheheehe & i rock up in a flash

u 2 Brendon...catch the bus if u have too

stop being lazy ppl!!

8)
Speak for yourself!! Where were you at the last cruise?? And I dont do Public Transport!!!
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Geez, what in the world!!! Well, i'm definitely coming coz at least there's a time and venue.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I'll be there... probably be in the Lancer though :roll:
LED ALL the things.