Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Yep I’m in the same boat, car smashed, take a Jeep! :cry:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

poor thing
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

yo guys im deffinately in!!!!

but im just scared if i go ther and i see no ftos......
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

i'm definitely in Anbu hahaha
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
sxcfto
Mechanic

FTO Cruze Albert Park

Post by sxcfto »

Hey Guys, Girls,
Yesssssssssssssssssssss a cruze !! woohooo I'm there never miss the opportunity to make people fall over their own feet and get saw necks from rubber necking a truck load of FTO's prancing around ;)

Will definately be there so you can count me in !

Hey Brendan if you want a lift can be my bitch for the day (joking ) !

Hey Nimz you going this time hate being the only girl driver there ......

Well can't wait to meet all new cruzes too see you all Saturday!
The Chase is better than the Catch !
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Doh! Another cruise organised on the same day that I'm working.

And I do desperately need the money, so it's a no-goer for me. Sorry peeps :cry:

I was so looking forward to showing off my....... Mitsubishi Outlander huge-ass 3 diamond badge :lol:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

sxcfto it's on sunday isn't it!!!
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

Any chance of a pre-meet at fun-city?

If nothing pops up, I shold be good for it...
So ya'll can put me down.
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Woohoo, can't wait to meet u guys, esp

Dzyrme,
Mikey
Guni gugu
Anbu fto
sxcfto
madfto
hksfto

and all the ppl dat i've talked in the forum
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:lol: thanks Akumi for bringing that to my attention lost track of days there sorry if I confused anyone....

Well in one way thats good because it gives me a chance to do some things to my car tomorrow morning without rushing them!

Well see you all Sunday !

take care
Toni :wink:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

no worries sxcfto, but HELP!!! I've never been to albert park before, but no worries, i know where it is, but which part!!! Gimme a road or junction where the meeting is. where's this pit shop they're talking about? Gimme a Melway Ref and the rest will be okie
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

If this is the same place where we had our 2003 meet, then look up Melways Map 2K, H11. It says "Pit Lane - No Vehicle Access" :lol:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hey Akumi just look for the FTO's lots of them you can't miss it :wink:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

okie dokie sxcfto hahahaha. i'm just afriad no one's gonna come and i'm just goonna drive around looking for lotsa fto hahaha. i'm so excited, can't wait for tomorrow.
msbchi
Grease Monkey

mini meet

Post by msbchi »

yo you can count me in as well. Missed the last meet so there's no way I'll be a no-show this time. Hey Alex, if your'e so desperate to show off your latest mod Keri will be only too happy to drive your car for you
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

guys sorry, i know its a bit late to mention, but....

any chance of a mini meet somewhere? i might have trouble getting to albert park
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Anbu, what happened? need a lift? should have told me earlier so that i can help u!
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Sorry I couldn't stay, would have been in trouble with the 'boss' if I had stayed any longer. Did our fearless leader turn up in the end, and did you avoid getting drenched?
LED ALL the things.
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

It's alright James, it wuz great meeting u and having u around. Hope u can drive your FTO the next time we meet.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Supplanter wrote:Did our fearless leader turn up in the end, and did you avoid getting drenched?
Yes, and yes... :D