Some pics from the meet

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Guni_GuGu »

ANBU_fto wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Who was the person that drive the face lift red FTO with white rims & red stud.

I use to see your car every moring 8:40am-8:45am Grange Rd, when I was living in Ormond. Don't know if you still the same owner cause i've seen it on carsales before.
yea dude that would be me!!!

and yea i did buy it of an asian guy that live in carnargie or something... he was from china

and akumi thanks for the complament!!!

your ride is sweet as well... :wink:
OMG! Lol! I nearly bought this car... can I ask how much you paid for it? I took it for a test drive, and then had it inspected. I think I had him, down to about $20 give or take.. I really can't remember. What I do remember, was his g/f was damn fine :)

Still, did you have the car inspected?

I would love to compare results.
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

akumi wrote:yeah anbu! like i said before, i thought there was a formal or proper ice breaker for the new n old members, then they all intro their cars and anything unique about their cars!!! i was actually waiting for that!!! hahaha, next time i want it to be like that Mikey! hahaha
Perhaps it's time to raise this concept again...
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=1572

BTW, if people are interested in doing this, a spec sheet was produced a while back, so we can easily dig it up again.
MIVEC is My Friend :D
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

kekek its in good condition and all i had the car inspected, nothing wrong with it, except that he mustve been a really bad driver, because when i changed the clutch myself.... the old one was all worn out hard... it was all dust. but other then that everything was sweet, and i got the price down to 19.5k
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red