Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MADFTO
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Comments/Review: 22/08/2004 Albert Park Mini Meet

Post by MADFTO »

Hey peeps =)

Someone should of created this thread by now, I was surprised it hadn't =)

Anyways, great turn up guys, besides the whole meet being delayed an hour =PPP

Maybe we should put a time an hour earlier than what we want it to be =)

Good to see old and new faces, next time, hopefully the weather will be more agreeable =)

Anyways, hope to see you guys at the next one =)
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Normally Mikey creates these threads... where is he?
MIVEC is My Friend :D
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Hahaha i think Mikey is still on his way back home hahahaha or maybe turbo gave up on him. After the meet, i went to have dinner with my friends and hang around till 10 and the first thing i checked is of course the forum, great meeting u guys! and thanks for sharing all the knowledge, now i have something to do to my car, like fix the head lights, my 2 car horns and also my wiper lights.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

:D

Mikey took his time in his slow ass car to get to the meet today :P

There was a decent turn out considering how bad the weather was.
And whats with the weather in the western suburbs??!?!? the closer we got to fun city the worse the weather got!!! It felt as if we were drving into a tornado!! :lol:
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Great Turn out especially from the Westies!! We represented today!!! :P Give yourself a pat on the back!! Its a pity the weather turned out a bit crappy, but it was good to meet some new faces. Its times like today, where I miss my FTO. :(

And Thanks Toni, for the lift. I owe you one. (I hope you fix your gear knob soon!) Haha
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Hahahaha Mikey must be sneezing on his way back while we talk bad about him hahaha.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Well what a meet ... what a turn out considering when I got there only 2 cars were there but ended up being a good turn out.. did anyone get final numbers...?

Good to meet all you newbies and great to see some new colors :wink:

I will email pics to Brendan and he can host them for me and Akumi don't worry got a good pic of your car for you!!!

Brendan beat me at 3 games of Pool so the cold whether must of affected me :roll: :lol:

great to catch up with all the rest of the crew....

Mikey hope you sort your car out... Im sure you will as with any new addition you will always get teething problems but nothing Im sure can't be fixed !

Brendan hope the ride home without a gear knob wasn't too scary fixed it when I got home....

Well back to do some work now and catch you all very soon!
The Chase is better than the Catch !
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

14 turned up to be exact hehehe. N thanks Toni hahaha, it wuz really fun, hope we can have a bbq where we can really sit down and enjoy.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

sorry i was late for the meet-up @ Albert Park folks - had urgent work matters to attend to earlier that arvo so i got held up...

anyway it was certainly nice to catch up with the usual suspects again, and it was great to see some new faces braving the chilly and wet melbourne winter to meet up with the crew. *thumbs up*

those photos look great - keep 'em coming. :D

we look forward to seeing the new members more often next time! ;)
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

HEYA GUYS!!!!

the meet was groOl

i had heaps of fun meeting u guys

and i agree with akumi, we should have a bbq next time we meet!!! because i was starving there!!!!

me being the youngest there yesterday, i couldnt post up any posts.... had to much home work and needed an early nights sleep....

hope to see u guys soon!!!!
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

oh and one more thing.....
lol!!!
ahahahah....

Toni your gear knob rocks!!!! its a new trend happening!!!
lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red