November 20th catch up

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

barfy
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

November 20th catch up

Post by barfy »

As some of you might know we are being blessed in having tanya and rob from Sydney coming over. In joy of there arrival we are organising a meet at a local bar (probably in the Modbury area as most of us are from the area).....

This will be a good chance in putting faces to names and to check out each others rides, even Tanya's Festiva !! :D

If you would like to throw some venues up in the air and we can all decide say by the end of september. Looking foward to see some ideas of venues :)
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Rob and I will be there :P

wherever is fine with us - I am familiar with the city and with Modbury/ TTP way - but can get pretty much anywhere (being an ex-Adel girl)

Cheers
Tanya

ps - the festiva is my Mums car - have been trying to get her partner to let me borrow his zed for the day.... but no go :cry:

and "blessed"...... ummmm..... JK :wink:
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

Count me in! Two hour drive but well worth it :D

Not sure about venues though! Dunno where everything is yet!
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

i cant say that i am familiar with the bars around the modbury area. but it sounds like a good excuse to try some out before november :twisted:
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

ok....

how about either

Tea Tree Gully Hotel, 1349 N.E. Rd, TTG

or the one at Golden Grove - cannot think of the name of it....

from memory - they both used to be ok (bearing in mind that I havent been to either in over 5 years......)

any thoughts/comments?
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

VILLAGE TAVERNER
Cnr The Golden Way & Grove Way

Good food, Good staff :D
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:D Hi Peoples - Have made it to Adelaide :D

Now - Saturday the 20th. How about:-

Village Taverner
cnr The Golden Way & Grove Way
Golden Grove
1pm

Meet up - have a chat, take some photos of your cars for the gallery. Robert and I will be in FTO shirts to make it a bit easier to spot us.... mind you, anyone who turns up in an FTO we'll start waving at you (coz if you look out for a burgundy coloured Festiva - there are about a million of them..... that'll be us in my Mum's car :P )

Anyone who wants to contact me can on 0414 770 346. Anyone is welcome - doesn't matter whether your car is modified or 100% stock - and if you have a freind who wants to come along as well - thats not a problem - regardless of whether they own an FTO or not. :wink:

Pop a quick post in here and I'll check a bit later in the week to see how many coming. We also have some samples of FTO flyers for you guys.

Cheers
Tanya & Robert
Tanya 0414 770 346
Robert 0412 298 446