ANBU_fto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

just had to bring it up

Post by ANBU_fto »

lol
hi guys!!!

hows everyone...?

just got this little story to tell u fellow FTO buddies...

well anyways...last week sometime, i think it was thursday, i was at a friends place, just fixing and doing some touch ups to our cars, well mostly his anyway, anywhos, i saw this really nice pod filter..... :twisted: so i thought i would "borrow" it from him for a short tiime... lol, anyways the after effects of the pod filter was gr8!!! the engine was screaming so loud... sounds so good. after giving it a test drive, i noticed that i didnt check if it was of any specific brand, so i checked it, and what would ya know, it turned out to be an hks pod filter!!! yes!!!! well anyways coming home from school today, happly driving at 6ok's, POP!!!! omg ther goes my stolen pod filter!!! ahh!!!! omg!!! lol the pod filter had poped out of its place.... and me.... i had to run over it.... spew... looking at my side mirrors i saw this green thing floating about and this black plastic just fly into the air..... so i hopped out of my car, and ran over to pick up the peices of the pod filter.... lol

now i got nothing!!!! nothing!!! back to the air box it is..... lol i just thought i would tell u guys...
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

LOL! :lol:

ummm..... clamps!?!?! :wink:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

umm... dirt getting into your engine and destroying it :roll:
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

ahaahah thats what you get for stealing your mate's pod filter, u lucky its only the air-filter pop eheeh
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

ahhhahhahha,
Lucky you ANBU, nothing else happened.
I guess you didnt have any mounting to the chasis for the pod filter?

Question here; where can I get a metal mounting, possibly with 2 legs to chasis, for a pod filter, for a GPX, or what alternatives I can use?

Thanks guys.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

OMG that's hilarious I can just picture someone running after bits and pieces of HKS podfilters on a Television add for another company ....... mmm did you mount it at all or was it one of those new sci fi types that floats in the air and does it all by it's self ?
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

mxysxy wrote:ahhhahhahha,
Lucky you ANBU, nothing else happened.
I guess you didnt have any mounting to the chasis for the pod filter?

Question here; where can I get a metal mounting, possibly with 2 legs to chasis, for a pod filter, for a GPX, or what alternatives I can use?

Thanks guys.
Hey you work at Port Melbourne yeah? I've got a bracket for mine, but I don't know how to describe it, so its either u can come to my work in Sth melb or my place which 2mins from your work, & u can see for yourself. Its really simple, & it never came off for 2yrs now (well except when I took it off for cleaning)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

hi guys!!! glad to see you smiling and laughing :twisted:

the pod didnt fit the air pipe thing so i thought i would wrap some thick blacck tape around it and it would ok... lol

i wrapped it a lot though... lol

i went to my friend today and said thanks.... he gave this weirdest looked.... and when i gave him the filter back.... he just smile and looked down....
lol
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
GWIDO
Apprentice

Post by GWIDO »

Well that's KARMA... :evil:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Hahahha anbu, i think i passed by the road and saw the corpse of the dead green pod filter.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

lol thanks mate.... i shall burry him... her.... thing...
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red