Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SG
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Crazy LED tail lights on yahoo japan

Post by SG »

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h487319074

I can't read a word on the page and there's no reflectors, but they look well done.
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Crazy LED tail lights on yahoo japan

Post by adzski »

I seen something pop up years ago like 2014. I sussed it out with Jesse Streeter as i was interested but he mentioned the guy had poor build quality. Not sure if the same but sus it out with Jesse he could check for you.
slippercream
Apprentice

Post by slippercream »

Just build one yourself, man! This doesn't look complicated at all. The hard part's done - uses the OE housings anyway.
Get a few bare PCB project boards from an electronics store and DIY it. ;)

I'm sure you'd pretty much get the same result.
06 Eclipse GT 5/MT AWD | 09 Eclipse GT 6/MT FWD | 18 Eclipse Cross SEL CVT S-AWC
94 FTO COTY 4/AT FWD | 14 Evo X MR 6/DCT S-AWC | 15 Evo X FE 5/MT S-AWC

evo-gsr
Grease Monkey

Post by evo-gsr »

Thank you for visiting our website.

Thank you for many requests. Sorry to keep you waiting! !! It is an exhibition of FTO's full LED tail! !! We will also exhibit many difficult units that are difficult to process and that no one can make, so thank you! If you have a request, please let us know from the question as we will sell popular car models. There is no unit that cannot be made! !!

[Mitsubishi FTO DE3A Full LED tail With position switching (frame lighting / full lighting) Inner black specification Full FLUX LED specification! It will be an exhibition of [super-rare rare].

*The photo is so dazzling that I can't take it well, so I've shot with a limited amount of light.
*Many detailed images are posted on the photo in the text. If you view it from your smartphone or mobile phone, you may not be able to see it, so please check it from your PC.

[Processing details]

-Small, stop part: LED version With position switching (frame lighting/full lighting)

-Winker: LED version

-Back: LED version-  A circuit with plenty of space to use a circuit board for

black carbon substrate

fabrication, solid I am creating a circuit with the design I took. Also, it has a built-in reverse current prevention diode so you can rest assured.
*The test lights have been turned on for about 4 hours.

[LEDs used]

Small/Stop: Super bright FluxLED 52 shots x 2

Blinker: Super bright FluxLED 24 shots x 2

Back: Super bright FluxLED 18 shots x 2

It uses a total of 188 LEDs. I can't look directly at the super-light, which is not odd! !!

All of our LEDs are procured by our original route with excellent reliability and light intensity.
We do not use the super-discount LEDs sold at Yahoo Auction etc. because the quantity of light and quality vary and it is not very bright.
Unlike the LED tail, which is not so bright as is often the case, it has become a real super-light Miko tail! !!

[Connection]

Connection is easy with genuine wiring.

[Changes in design, etc.] We have

created a genuinely popular FTO genuine tail with the latest Audi-style switching specifications that we have never seen! !! I made it by paying attention to the design so that the silhouette of the LED appears beautifully. I've never seen such a specification, so it's a lot of attention! The silhouette is also beautiful!

Overwhelm the surroundings with a rear view that has a strong presence during the day and at night! You will definitely be overwhelmed! !! Please enjoy the good finish that is incomparable to half-finished products! !! There is no doubt that you will see it twice or three times! !! It’s really odd! !!

The brake part is a position switching specification with an outstanding presence.
The brake part is equipped with a switching function depending on the position.
You can freely select the combination of Audi style (frame lighting)/full lighting! !! Please set it to your liking! !! Since the LED uses FLUXLED, there is no problem with the light intensity with the ultra-light specification! !! The silhouette of the LED is also beautiful, so the daytime impact is also outstanding! !!

You can set the lighting pattern, so I think it will be interesting to change the pattern at the time of an event or at an off session! !! It's really shiny and super cool! !!

Furthermore, since the LED is brought as close as possible to the lens, you can also see the LED's smoothness ♪ The look is as novel as the current car! It's really cool, so please check it out! !!

Since the LED uses FLUXLED, there is no problem with the light intensity with the ultra-light specification! !!
It's been extremely bright. The daytime impact is also outstanding! !!

When braking, it lights up with about 5 times the amount of light as when in position.

Since the LED uses FLUXLED, there is no problem with the light intensity with the ultra-light specification! !!
It's been extremely bright. The daytime impact is also outstanding! !!

In addition, the blinker uses ultra-bright FluxLED, so it is quite bright and you can use it with peace of mind even during daytime visibility. The design is also simple and cool!

Since the blinker part is also processed into LED, it becomes a high fla. We do not take any measures, so please take measures by the highest bidder.
*We recommend using IC relays instead of metal clad resistors. Depending on the CPU, IC relays may not be available on some vehicle models. (In some cases, it may not be compatible with IC relays depending on the model.)

The white Flux LED on the back part is not a cheap pale LED, but a pure white LED with high brightness as well as high quality is used. There is no problem with the back light intensity at night!

The board uses a 3M real carbon-like sheet with a three-dimensional appearance, so it is sporty and super COOL! !! It creates an atmosphere that is slightly different from the genuine one.

The finish is dark and it's very shiv! !!

Even when the lights are off, the LED is conspicuous and the base is placed right behind. The silhouette is also beautiful, so it has a great impact! !! It's really cool! !!

It is a very rare genuine processed product. Thank you for your bidding! !!
evo-gsr
Grease Monkey

Post by evo-gsr »

Don't think I would be paying $565 + shipping and import duty for them but!