No spark on the 6th coil Please help me!

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jalalcool12345
jedwabna poszewka promocja

No spark on the 6th coil Please help me!

Post by jalalcool12345 »

Hello guys this is my first post on here not gonna lie this site its not just any site ITS A MASTERPIECE much love

i will try to say everything i remember in detail so you can understand aswell,

(Btw the MAF sensor the yellow cable was somehow disconnected, "yes its an engine swapped to GPX from GR, thts how i bought it, so yeah the maf that yellow cable on the right end was somehow disconnected and 2 sensors on the opposite side those cables also got disconnected but we rewired those well, for the MAF sensor yellow cable we didnt do anything yet aside from putting it back in loosely :v, idk if thats the issue or not.)

so i recently did valve adjusments and then i tried to start it up i noticed the engine wasnt running well it was also shaking, and the throttle had hesitation, so then i tried to check the sparks by disconnecting the lead from the coil so i started on the 1st cylinder (From the front bank) i disconnected the lead that connects to the coil and i noticed there was a weak spark i hear sparking but the engine didnt seem to be bothered that i removed that lead from the coil but there was sparking coming out..

then i went to the 2nd cylinder did the same thing removing the lead from the coil that one was really good and the engine hesitated when i removed the lead and it was a much stronger spark than the first

On the 3rd cylinder here what the weird things start to happen so i took the lead off the coil right? But this time it was sparking fine and the engine hesitated just like the 2nd cylinder it was good yeah? So we tried again disconnecting the leads one more time and checking one by one spark so on that 2nd time when we tried the 3rd cylinder at one moment stopped sparking as i was testing the spark of it, it SUDDENLY STOPPED SPARKING no spark at all from that 3rd cyl

so then we tried to replace the coil of the 3rd that wasnt sparking i put it in the 2nd and it was fine SO its not coil issue right? Neither lead issue because i also put the lead on the 2nd coil it was fine sparks well so the only difference is the cables the connector, when i put the 3rd connector on the 2nd cyl that one stopped sparking so what exactly is the problem, at this point my head is jammed

, and from there im stuck i dont know whats wrong i really stressed because i fixed one problem (not fully fixed because i think i need adjusting screws on the back bank because it still has a lot of noisw) but here comes another from nowhere and i really wanna fix it man this car means a lot to me and i want to keep it for life with me

Please i need help

I would apprecieate you replying, really thank you for reading, oh and HERES A VIDEO demonstrating it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/vCld-5W-IVw? ... vFhqH_t_NQ