Victorian Coordinator

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

smorison
The Godfather
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Victorian Coordinator

Post by smorison »

Michael Tan the Victorian Coordinator has resigned from his position effective immediately. The FTO Club of Australia Committee wishes Michael the best and hopes that he stays an active member of the club when he has the time. Michael thank you for all the time and effort you have put into running the Victorian scene, we as the committee appreciate it and I’m sure the Victorian members also appreciate the time and effort you have put into the club as well.

The position of Victorian Coordinator is now vacant and needs to be filled, if you think you have what it takes to coordinate events and represent the club, please email Tanya (teania) with your application. Anyone considering applying should be prepared to organise events at least once a month and be active in the committee. Applications will close Sunday 26 September, 2004.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

This is a very sad day for Victoria :cry:
Mikey was well suited for this position and replacing him will be a challenge !!
Well Mikey for what it's worth Im sure everyone would join me in thanking you for all the hard work you have put in the last 12 months in making the club as successful as it is today !
We really hope that you will still continue to come along to all our events and we wish you well in the future!

Oh and you still have to keep us up to date with the latest Carbon Fibre mods lol !!! :wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Mikey,

What you've done for this club has been tremendous, both for us Victorians but also nationally.

Although you and I have not always seen eye-to-eye, as stated before both privately and publicily, I sincerely appreciate all that you've done for us and all the time and effort you've put in.

I hope that you still play an active role in this club, as you're quite a personality, have some great knowledge, and what would we do without all the vodka jokes and "quality spam". :wink:

Now, just don't go lovin' those people at the Exclusive forums more than us :P.

Take care

Ruchi
MIVEC is My Friend :D
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

You did a great job Mikey.
No hard feelings about your decision, as this would have eaten into all your spare time.

I hope you know, that we still want you to come to all of our meets because, it just wouldn’t be a cruise if Mikey ain’t there.
:D
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Mikey, I sincerely hope you do continue to be an active member of the club - you would be sorely missed if you left.

If you are interested in this position, or have any ideas/suggestions on who you think would be great in this role - then I can be emailed on either :

tanyabroadby@hotmail.com
or
ftoaustralia@iprimus.com.au

Cheers
Tanya
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Mikey i'll miss ya man, it wont b the same without ya, still hope to c ya at the occasional event though :D

I guess we'll always have that magical nite down in malacoota.......... :wink:
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

hey guys why did mikey resign?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Slither wrote:Mikey i'll miss ya man, it wont b the same without ya, still hope to c ya at the occasional event though :D

I guess we'll always have that magical nite down in malacoota.......... :wink:
Ahhh yes, fond memories indeed.

I hope we won't be one FTO short in our cruises from now on :(
LED ALL the things.
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Kakinang, why are you going???? we're gonna miss you!
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

fto617 wrote:hey guys why did mikey resign?

he's too busy
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

he's too busy with the chicks ;)

good stuff mikey, thanks for organising everything for us dude..
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

Mikey i still hope u come to our meets in future..... :cry:
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Thanks for all your efforts for the club, hope u still stay on as an active member :)

U better come to the nite cruise!!! :twisted:
patty
Apprentice

Post by patty »

mikey you where great.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

thanks for all the kind words everyone - you support has been much appreciated and it has certainly been a privilege to serve you all.

bear in mind that I have not quit the club - i have simply resigned from my post for personal and professional reasons due to circumstances beyond my control.

i will endeavour to participate in club events etc as much as possible, but please understand that my current circumstances can no longer afford to devote as much time as I would have liked.

thanks again everyone - y'all ROCK!! :D
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Thanks for putting in the hard work for this club Mikey. You did a great job! It's going to be hard to find a worthy replacement.

Hope to see you in future cruises.