28%

Total votes: 25

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

DZYRME wrote:
mxysxy wrote:Ok, I will try to be there as well,
I havent fixed up the scratches from the vandalism couple of months ago. So, do not try to make a dirty joke about it, I am still feeling terribly upset about it.
Dont worry, we wont make fun of your car. We will just make fun of Kev's Aerodynamic racing dints, on his rear quarter panel instead. :twisted:

Only Joking!!

Laugh all u want at least i know i'll be in front of u on a drag strip hahahahahah 8)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

DZYRME wrote:
mxysxy wrote:Ok, I will try to be there as well,
I havent fixed up the scratches from the vandalism couple of months ago. So, do not try to make a dirty joke about it, I am still feeling terribly upset about it.
Dont worry, we wont make fun of your car. We will just make fun of Kev's Aerodynamic racing dints, on his rear quarter panel instead. :twisted:

Only Joking!!
:roll:
If I can go to Mallacoota with a smashed in door and front quater panel you can go to this cruise :P

My vote was "not sure" but now it is "yes" :)
LED ALL the things.
patty
Apprentice

Post by patty »

are we still having the night cruise. I will be there. Is still in willaimstown. Can't wait to see how my new indy glow dash lights up at night.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

The cruise has not changed. Plans will still go ahead as planned!!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

btw, what are the stops and route for this meet? there is nothing really mentioned on the route we are gonna take.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Maps will be given out on arrival ...if we post them up here we will end up with a million cars and we want to avoid other clubs attending as we are trying to keep our meets strictly FTO meets only.

Also if we posted the stops then we can't control the cruise at least this way we have some control over who goes where at what time and no hassles with the boys in blue :wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

omg!! i just noticed the date!!!! 12th nov!!!

good timing guys.... i swear it just clicked.... just after my exams.....

nice...
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
Tungie

Post by Tungie »

Hi guys
i'm new to this club and just wanna know is anyone with a FTO allow to go to the Night Cruise? If so where should i met up? Eastside Weside is all confusing me.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Anybody with a FTO is welcome. We encourage more people with FTO's to come. The more the merrier!!

As for the East and West mini meets, just meet up at the point which is closest to your house, and go from there!!

Hope to see you there!!
Tungie

Post by Tungie »

Cool, so can i just met you guys up at the main meeting point? Which is Lonely Planet at 7:30pm, cause thats the closes to me.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Whatever is easiest for you mate!! :wink:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:cry: What's with this Melbourne whether at the moment at this stage if things don't look up by the end of the week we may have no choice but to postpone the nightcruise and wait for more decent conditions.....?

Brendan and I will discuss this and get back to you all, I think it would be silly to hold a night cruise in the wet and cold, everyone will feel very miserable if they got saturated and couldn't get out of their cars to chat.

Otherwise we may opt for some type of Indoor activities if everyone still wanted to get together on friday night....

:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

The current 7 day forecast for Melbourne says that Friday will have max temp 20 degrees and showers :x .

Unfortunately I now know that I definitely can't go cos of work so I'm hoping that this meet is postponed.

If it still goes ahead, I hope you all have fun and make sure to post some pics :D
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

co ords...

why dont you guys come up with some extra stredigy?? like if all goes well, good weather.... the cruise.. and if the weather is yukky... um... yea..... something like that... bowling...?
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Looks like the weather aint gunna b pretty this friday, sounds like a postpone would be a good idea!! Be good to still catch up with everyone this friday nite though, mayb we can still do something??
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

UPDATE:

So far The weather forcast for Friday is 24 degrees. The cruise will still go ahead as planned.

Just have FAITH in Melbourne's weather !! :wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

well they said it's gonna rain at night, but yerrr... fingers crossed!
frayli
Apprentice

Post by frayli »

WOOOHOOOOO weather was good today at least thats something to go off!!!!
patty
Apprentice

Post by patty »

are we still going to meet up at fun city at 7:00 or the time has been changed, and what time will we be at williamstown.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

As soon as i see some rain coming down im out of there. Theres no point of a cold / raining nite cruise.