Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

akumi
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Something interesting about the tiptronic

Post by akumi »

i noticed this pic

belonging to one of the member, it has 1 to 4 for his tiptronic, mine has 1 to 5 but it never starts at 1, instead it starts at 2 and goes up to 5, so what does that mean? i have a 4spd tip and not a 5spd tip??? i'm baffled!
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

hey thats mine! :D

It means the previous owner of your car thought he'd be a smart arse and changed the dials in your car to make it look like he had a 5 speed tip... not hard to do
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

SchumieFan wrote:hey thats mine! :D

It means the previous owner of your car thought he'd be a smart arse and changed the dials in your car to make it look like he had a 5 speed tip... not hard to do
yeah someones grabbed a replacement dial kit "spares" and put it on their car...

if you want the correct ones order through the fto shop...
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

and i thought i was the cool one hahahaha but it's nice to see 1 to 5 instead of 1 to 4, maybe i should make a 1 to 6
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

bahahaha
why not make 1 to 7....
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red