Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Worst Ever Rain / wet weather story ?

Post by sxcfto »

Goodmorning to you all,

Ok as the subject says we want to hear all the worst ever wet weather stories this morning as we all no at the time they are the worst , but when you read back on them they can be quite funny ... so let's lift the winter blues and put some laughter back into the day !

Tell us your wet weather story !
The Chase is better than the Catch !
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

".....oh there was this one time, at band camp..." LoL

seriously now, earlier this year (around Feb I think), there was a huge thunderstorm as i walked out of the cinema at Glen Waverley... there were literally dozens of people taking pics / videos of the lightning shows in the night sky (I coulda sworn it looked like a scene from the 10 Commandments)

anyways, my car was parked about 2 mins walk away and by the time i got into the car, i was already drenched from head to toe - it took 2 minutes from being a humid, warm and windy night to turn into an absolute mother of a bucket... the rain was so heavy, i had trouble driving faster than 50kph on Springvale Rd (and y'all prob know my driving style :twisted:)

next thing you know, the Eastern freeway was flooded LoL...
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Remembered the flash flood dat happened last year about November? Well, it was raining hail stones, i was driving in my Magna and poor thing, a lot of cars was "drowned" i braved through a few roads which was practically flooded about 2 feet. i got back home thinking i was safe, i was wrong. the next morning, my car could start but feels like it can't accelerate, had to leave it at the mechanic argghhh
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

down one of there sunshine streets... as i was the other day, just driving along normally.... slowly.... because of these bloody flooded roads... i started to go insane driving at 30kmph... so i started to give it a liittle... just a little.... there was this huge puddle.... so i was like alright... im going through that... so i gave it a little and SPLASH!!!! the water was everywhere.... the force was bigg.... i got scared.... so i slowed down... the next thing i knew was, these old viet couple... possible mum and dad, they started screaming their hearts out at me, to my shook, suprise... i found that they were next to me when the water came splashing INTO there car.... LOL!! i looked at them and was like omg.... whoops.... so i started saying sorry to them in their native tounge... and drove away fast as possible.... they kept on high- beaming me and giving me "ill kill you" looks as they drove by..... poor couple... bahahah!!!! never again.....
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Your funny Anbu trouble finds you !!!:P
:lol:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

every where i go i have these weird things happening to me... i got really funny stories.... but yea to much to mention here
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

ummm

FTO night cruise.

Enough said!!

:lol: