My issue

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

NimZ
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My issue

Post by NimZ »

Since I missed out on posting my reply in the General discussion forum, I'm asking my Vic-Co's to please mention to the other FTO Committee members my concerns regarding my refund I'm owed from the club ever since the Mallacoota cruise. I paid for 4 people to go, but ended up only bringing 3 people and gave my 4 place to a Sydney fto member. The Sydney member already paid the club for her place and I was told the club would repay me...I can't even remember how much it was now. I had taken all other avenues to resolve this issue such as PM'n the Coordinators and also sending msn and email msgs but nothing happened, and noticed today that my PM I sent about 6 months ago regarding my bank details for a refund was still in my outbox and hasn't even been read yet. I gave up on the issue but since this topic was raised recently and my money does involve the club, I’m now more determined to get the money back.

That is all. Thanks.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Nimz,
As representative for this state I will take what you have said on board and we will endeavour to resolve this issue asap.
We don't want any feeling they have been ripped off by anyone and Im sure thats the last thing Stephen wants as well, so I will do my best to have this fixed up at once.
thanks
Toni
The Chase is better than the Catch !