Blaupunkt Car Audio SALE !!!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Blaupunkt Car Audio SALE !!!!

Post by FTOluv »

Just to inform you people that Blaupunkt is having a huge sale at the Bosch Clayton site on the 20th of November. There are car audio gear such as splits, amps, subs, tvs all on sale at bargain prices.

Blaupunkt products are of top quality and they are German designed. Their TV screens have the best clarity (Yes, better than Alpine) and their top of the range deck won deck of the year just a few weeks ago.

I will post up more details regarding the address and time.
Last edited by FTOluv on Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

YYYYYYeeeeaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm in i'm in, give me give me!!! hehehe :D So apart from car audio, any home stuff?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

sorry Kev, only car audio products. :)

I got the time and address

20th of November - 9am
@ Blaupunkt - 57-63 McNaughton Rd, Clayton
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Damit just realize 20th is a sat, i'm working, hmmmm i might try to take that day off, u going Mil? If u are maybe we can T up.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah, im definately going Kev. My friend is the sales and promotions guy for Blaupunkt Australia. He told me all the good stuff will probably sell early, so buzz me if u want to come with me in the morning. My sister is even coming to buy and amp for her Civic !! :P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah man the earlier the better, i give u a buzz, i'm looking for a screen to complement my Alpine head unit in my other car (i know u don't like Alpine hahaha :twisted: )
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

wicked heads up bro.. i love the blaupunkt gear...
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

just a reminder about the sale this saturday. i encourage all those who lack a sound system (and i know theres a lot of u :wink: ) to attend.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

mmm would love to have gone but my car is on exhibition with a few other girls from EVOLVE at the Holden and Ford Nationals in Audiobahn stand. :wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote:just a reminder about the sale this saturday. i encourage all those who lack a sound system (and i know theres a lot of u :wink: ) to attend.
Damit sorry Mil, my technician broke his legs, so i have to take his place on Sat. ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: Not happy Jane!!!!!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i'll try and get a list of all the things they cant sell after the sale. dont think there will be much though. :?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

sxcfto wrote:mmm would love to have gone but my car is on exhibition with a few other girls from EVOLVE at the Holden and Ford Nationals in Audiobahn stand. :wink:
Surrounded by bogans 8O

You have my deepest sympathy :(
LED ALL the things.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

For those who didnt come this sale, u people missed out BIG TIME!!!
They were selling Velocity 500W RMS (yes RMS) for only $99 and velocity splits (120W RMS) at $95!! plus there were heaps of cheap amps and other prodcuts.

90% of the stuff has been sold out but i'll get a list of all the products that werent sold and u can place yr order through me.