Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ANBU_fto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

people.... people... people....

Post by ANBU_fto »

omg omg omg omg

where to start.... im sorry guys... i just had to get it out of my systems... and the computer is the only way i can do it without it screaming back at me....

anywas... it all happened a few days ago.... from an late, quiet night... going home, nothing happen... sweet... sleep!!! then when i wake up!!!! omfg!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: i wke up to find that my font left WHITE rim, was stracthed!!!!! i mean wtf!!! it wasnt me who drove my car like that... and i dont even know who did it!!! no one has owned up!!! i mean what the hell!!! plus today.... because i swapped the red bonnet of my car to my brothers fto, a black one, and i have hes black bonnet.... he tells me that he just had an accident with tthe front of the car!!!! i mean the front bumper is totally gone... bits... everywhere.... and what do you know... my bonnet is bent like a mother..... plus!!! everything had been finalised for my car to be sprayed the colour im dying for... now i cant because the red bonnet is stuffed!!! and now i need to fix that before i can spray my car!!!!! grrRRrrRR im so angry...!!!! im so sorry guys.... making u read all this!!!! omg... now i also have to find a radiator for his car.... and i also find out that my mums car has been it from the front as well... i mean bloody helll what else can go wrong.... omg... i so want to do soemthing reall bad right now....

SORRY EVERYONE!!! i just had to bitch about it some how.... far.... worst week ever.... :( :( :( :( :(
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:( ohh sorry to here about you bad fortune ANBU at least now it's all over, you have had it all in one hit that is a relief I guess in one way now everything will go right for you!
I wish goodluck for you from now and hope nothing else bad happens only the good stuff!
:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

It's alright Anbu, out with the old in with the new. and at least it's just material/money loss not physical/human loss

Like the chinese saying

Loss of money to block loss of accident
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Im very sorry to hear about that. Everything will change around for you. It always does!! Just remain positive...
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

ANBU,
time is the best medicine,
give it a month and you will realise that what you thought bad wasnt that bad. And make sure you learn something out of this incident/experience.

When I found my car vandalised, I was so angry/sad that I couldnt think straight for a whole week. Believe me during that one week, every single night I saw the same nightmare in my dreams, that somebody was scrathing my car facing his back to me, and I was far away. Somehow, I couldnt get there on time, neither, I couldnt see his face in my dream. It was always the same end that I found my car vandalised. Then I woke up.

The moral of the story is that, after this incident I had to look for lessons that I can learn out of it.

I realised,
- There is a huge, daily stress on people which make them do crazy things. We all heard on the news that people had a fight over a parking spot, and they phsicaly heart each other. I am sure there were parking spots becoming available while they were fighting. So, moral is that daily stress can lead people to do crazy things and this might heart you if you are not quick enough to understand the danger you are in and try to get away from it. Life is supposed to be fun mostly.

- You cant get an insurance when you need it, it has to be prepurchased. Overall, this made me realise about the exit strategies of any actions in life, especially in investment. It looked to me that I invested some money in a car without any exit strategy, no insurance. and unfortunately sh*t happened, and now I have to pay. It more sounded like I was a gambler and trying my luck.

There are few other lessons, i can go forever.

Time went passed and part of me healed. I am still angry and upset about it. However, I stick with my learnings and when I go to shopping centers I make my girlfriend drive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

mxysxy, i forgot which suburb u're from, coz i'm in heidelberg, close to northland
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Thornbury mate
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Hahahhaa, good then, we should get together with efteoh in a minimeet coz he's in coburg.
efteoh
Grease Monkey

Post by efteoh »

if we go to north land, i'll remember to bring a baeball bat
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

yeah make sure we bash up those peeps who scratched mxysxy's car
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I am putting my hockey stick in my car as I type :twisted:
LED ALL the things.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

hahaha,
baseball bat is a good idea.
perhaps we should catch up, love to see your rides.