XMAS cruise and BBQ Lunch [POSTPONED]

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rxboy
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by rxboy »

I'm not sure how many have confirmed because the poll is gone, but I'm 90% sure that Peter (msbchi) will come along as well.

I think that makes it 7 and I'm not sure if that number includes you Vic co-ordinators as well.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't postpone it :cry:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i saw 7 people confirmed and i reckon another 5-6 would have easily confirmed in the last few days leading up to the cruise.

also, we had around 10-11 cars on the nite cruise and be4 it started raining i considered it a decent cruise. i dont know what number u guys are aiming at , but dont expect 50 FTOs to come. :roll:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Well for one reason or another this isn't going ahead so what i'd like to propose, if anyone is interested that is, is that we orgainse something between the people that would still like to catch up before christmas. I don't want to go behind the co-ords. back or anything but i would like to still have a bbq or meet on the 19th. Please let me know if i'm stepping on anyone's toes here!! 8O

I'll be posting a poll in the vic section so if anyone is interested please cast your votes!!
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I will be going OS in January so I won't be able to make it then either.
I haven't been on a cruise for 6 months now and I was looking forward to going to this one :cry:
LED ALL the things.