XMAS cruise and BBQ Lunch [POSTPONED]

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

XMAS cruise and BBQ Lunch [POSTPONED]

Post by sxcfto »

Yes well it's that time of the Year .... CHRISTMAS a time when we all get together and reflect on the year that was.

This year we will be running the Sorrento Ferry Cruise again, for those of you who went to the one last year you will know how much fun it was!!
For those of you who are new and want to join us this year you are most welcome.

We welcome you bringing family, friends and loved ones as it is a time to celebrate and spend time enjoying the company of good friends.

the details are below and if you have any questions please contact either Brendan or I via Mobile or Email.

When : Sunday the 19th of December 2004

Time : 9.30am Meeting for a 10am Departure (this will be Sharp !)

Meeting Destination : KFC Port Melbourne I Westgate Fwy 3207 (03) 9646 0408.

Cost: $10 per person this will cover all food and Drinks for the Day.
You will also need to bring Extra Money for the Ferry ride across the Bay.
Details for these cost can be found at : http://www.searoad.com.au/

Cruise Maps will be distributed at the beginning of the cruise and anyone who does not arrive and would like to meet up can contact us to find our location.

We hope you all take the time to come to this cruise as it will be one not to forget and Im sure all who attend will really have some good old fashioned fun !
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'm so down for this one!! Should go off like a frog in a sock!! :lol: And please please please don't change the date of this, i actually have the day off!!! C'mon people gather your dollars together and come down for an awesome cruise!! :twisted:
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Sweet! I've got that Sunday off as well! 90% sure I'll come but will vote later :lol:

Haven't been on an FTO cruise since Mallacoota :oops: . Can't wait :D
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah Alex, i havent seen u for a while. U were probably turned off by me throwing up that nite! :lol:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

That didn't stop me turning up to a couple of meetings, and I didn't even have my FTO :wink:
LED ALL the things.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

FTOluv wrote:yeah Alex, i havent seen u for a while. U were probably turned off by me throwing up that nite! :lol:
That and stepping into it in the kitchen after you so generously left it on the floor :? . Memories...... :lol:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:( cmon people where's the love ????????
At this rate we won't be having a cruise we need more support people..... where are all you guys hiding ?
SHOW ME THE LOVE ????
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i guess will find out once its closer to the date of the cruise :wink:
looii
Apprentice

Post by looii »

I just came back from sorrento only 4 days ago and it was a nice area to go for a drive...especially dowhill with heaps or corners and bends at Arthurs seat :lol:
I just voted, and if this cruise is on, count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I don't know about anyone else but i'm definately coming!!

I hope some of the coota people come, haven't caught up with some of you since then!!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

thats rite Ethan, u havent 'caught up' to a lot of people :lol:
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

if i'm not working i'll come :)
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

UPDATE:

Due to the lack of numbers, Toni and I have decided to postpone this cruise to a later date. We feel that having a cruise a week before Christmas will be too much for some people. We understand that most people will be doing their last minute Christmas shopping on this day, due to the fact that it is the last weekend before Christmas.

The cruise will still go ahead as planned, but will be around Mid January instead. Hoepfully by then, people will have recovered from the silly season, and we will have a record number of memebers attending this cruise.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we look forward to seeing you at the next cruise.

Details of the new Date will be posted up soon.

Brendan
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

why are u guys cancelling so early?? Usually people make up their minds in the final week. I think both of u should reconsider.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

FTOluv wrote:why are u guys cancelling so early?? Usually people make up their minds in the final week. I think both of u should reconsider.
I agree with Mil. You'll probably get heaps more confirmations towards the end of this week.

Besides, I can't make it in January - too many weddings and bachelor parties :D

Please don't postpone it unless you definitely can't get any more numbers.
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

Personally I agree too...people never make up their mind until last minute (like me). Doesn't matter when you have cruises or meets, you'll never get a lot of responses in a poll, and even if only 10 cars go it still can be a good cruise. Last yr for this same cruise we only had about 9-10 cars and it still turned out to be a really good day.

btw I reckon we should have more mini meets...heaps of people usually rock up to those, and I don't have to worry about being left behind or lost in a cruise. :)
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

oh sh!t forgot about christmas shopping lol
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

oh sh!t forgot about christmas shopping lol
dude u don't come to cruises anyways!!
:wink:
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

and your point??

i would've of if mikey was or with mr brendan but yeh as u said, probably wouldn't have made it.....
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'm with alex, i can't make it in january besides i get my roster 6 weeks in advance at work so i can't even plan to have the day off, not everyone works 9-5 monday to friday either you know so makin it on a weekend doesn't mean everyone can make it :roll:

I can understand that you guys are trying to get more numbers but postponings cruises is happening more and more these days, i wasnt aware that there was a quota for this sort of thing! like naomi said even if there is a small number of cars it doesn't mean that it won't be any fun!