Christmas catch up

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Would you still be interested in a bbq on the 19th December?

Yes
69%
No
31%
Depends on who's cooking
No votes

Total votes: 13

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sxcfto »

Forecast for sunday
Sunday
Few showers. Min 15 Max 21

Whatever you guys decide to do please be careful go slow enjoy the ride and we want to see you all in the new year ... I want to say that if I had the chance to be there with you guys I would and Im still pushing to try and get down there .... which ever way have fun and enjoy your day!
:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Thax Toni,

Well I guess if we can cruise on that day it would be good, but I guess there's nothing wrong for whole bunch of people who had a common interest (which is FTO of course) to do a Xmas get together & talk sh*t, & have fun heheheheeh

It would like the malacoota trip, we all shared ideas, & had fun. And for some "true color came out" ahahahahaha

Anyway if the weather turn out bad (finger cross), then we can go & grab a bite at some place, then bowling or movie or even both. It sure beat sitting at home & do nothing.

Hmmmm maybe we just rock up to a car yard & ask for a "mass trade in"ahahahaha for the sake of have a good laugh haahahaha :twisted:

"Yes sir, I would like to swap these 10-15 exotic Japanese sports car for that Ferrari at the corner" "And no sir, I don't have the ticket to the next Power Ball" hahhahaha :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Me n strawberi definitely going!
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Im definately going either way. I wouldnt mind having a bowl and munchies session if it rains and if it doesnt...

ARTHURS SEAT HERE WE COME! :twisted:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Btw people due to a rainy forecast the meeting time has been changed to 11.30am.
Please check page 2 of this thread for further details.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Bowling is coo' for me too.
LED ALL the things.
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

and i was just about to complain that 10:30 was still too early..hehe no excuse now.

last I heard there was only supposed to be a 'few' early showers so it might clear up after lunch for the cruise..but if not I'll be up for kicking all your butts in bowling...that's bumper bowling right?? hehe

hey I just realised Mil wasn't talking bout blackburn rd just the eastern fwy....i think for ppl in the West the quickest way is the princes hwy yeah?? past chaddy...unless u have an etag for citylink.
Last edited by NimZ on Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

ok i havent been on the forums for a while now,...

so can someone tell me wats going on?

like in quick short kindve thing
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

11.30AM
Cruise or bowling
England Rd. Reserve
Glen Waverly
Melway p70 K6

Short enough for you? :P
LED ALL the things.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Doh! Was going to go even with the damaged bumper, but my friends just had a baby boy so I went gift shopping instead :D .

Hope the rest of you are having a good time. The weather looks great.

Fingers crossed for the Queenscliff/Sorrento ferry meet to still go ahead in Jan.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Well, that was, um, fun :roll:
Did the charming young gentleman in his nice SS Commodore catch up to any of you other FTOers as you went up to Arthur's Seat or was I the only lucky one?

Thanks for organising the "underground" cruise Slither and FTOluv, nice to catch up with the gang.
LED ALL the things.
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

James I think u were the only lucky one...did he give u a present?? :x

one of the charming gentleman’s friend came to greet us at Arthurs Seat but we were already leaving.

apart from that it was a good cruise..day turned out to be really nice...although i ended up getting burnt.