Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

DZYRME
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Where do you want to go???

Post by DZYRME »

Hello Everyone,

Toni and I have sat down together and have started to plan the calendar for next years cruises and meets. We have both decided that it should be up to the Victorian Members to decide where we should go and what we should do. Obviously Toni and I, dont know of every place to cruise in Melbourne, so we want your feedback. After all, this is your club, and it is you guys who will be cruising. We want to be able to cater for everyone. We are open for any suggestions, so fire away!!

On another note, we will be having an FTO stand at the Melbourne Auto Salon in 2005. If anyone wants to enter their car, please contact either myself or Toni, so we can start planning. Dates for Melbourne Auto Salon have yet be confirmed

The quicker we get these suggestions, the sooner we can post up the final calendar of events.

Brendan
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

If no-one suggests anything, there will be no cruises!! :wink: Cmon People, give us some feedback!!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

well for starters we should go on that ferry cruise during summer and other cruises that involve a social lunch or dinner somewhere would be nice. :)
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Arthurs Seat... again :lol:
LED ALL the things.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

We still haven't gone down the Great Ocean Road... might need to make that an over night cruise perhaps.

Bowling, go karts, mini golf, Dark Zone for mini meets perhaps.
LED ALL the things.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

We should actually have a outdoors go karts day. That should be quite interesting to see how some FTO drivers can perform on the track :P :wink:
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

I know i'm from the ACT, BUT it would be cool if you could have like a drivers training day, or something equivalent..... :wink:

BTW, are you planning any cruises in March? I might be coming down then..
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Boris if theres no cruise then we have to do a special one just for you. You coming by yourself or with your missy? Mind as well bring the whole ACT crew down hehehe

Training day is good idea, I've done them before, but not with the FTO.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Kev, thats becuz u know u would look like driving miss daisy on the track :lol: 8)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

What on earth you on about Mil??? I think you got mix up what training day is.

Btw your FTO can't even keep up with Scracy & I at the last cruise, as soon as we took off, is cya latter haahaha so whos the daisy??? :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

thats tru, i couldnt keep up with Scracy but dont forget i 'allowed' u to lead the way after u decision to use Westall Rd :lol:

I like to cruise and listen to my bass :wink: :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

ahahhahaha yeah bro whatever, don't forget i've got a passenger at the time too.

Anyway better stick with the topic or James going to make you "cop" it haahahahaha
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

James! arrest Kev! his been a bad bad boy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'd love a track day, always wanted to take my car on a track and see what i can do in it :twisted:

We need some beach cruises before summer finishes as well, i can't get enough of this awesome weather :D
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

FTO338 wrote:ahahhahaha yeah bro whatever, don't forget i've got a passenger at the time too.

Anyway better stick with the topic or James going to make you "cop" it haahahahaha
Allo allo allo... what's all this here, then?
LED ALL the things.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Maybe whilst the weather is being kind enough to us we could look at doing a regular pre meet every 2nd friday night through summer so we all have the chance to cruise and maybe go to the beach etc.... Maybe if we do organise these regular mini meets it will give Brendan and I some time to get to know more of you on a better level and allow those who can't always make the cruise time to come down and say hi ?
What do you think ?????
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah, definately take advantage of the hot summer nites 8)