Who is from the western suburbs in melb

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ditch
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ditch »

Hello people...
I'm from Greensborough (know where that is?)

here is a pic of my ride:

GPXXX, thats a nice fto you have
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

ditch wrote:Hello people...
I'm from Greensborough (know where that is?)

here is a pic of my ride:

GPXXX, thats a nice fto you have
hehe thanks, did you mean the yellow one or the red one? ;)

btw, i think i might have seen your FTO driving along Grimshaws Rd (near the shopping ctr) the other day (Tuesday/Wednesday) around late arvo... just wondering if that was you since you're from Greensborough...
ditch

Post by ditch »

Your red one, nice car.

Yeah probably was me on grimshaw st, i havnt seen any fto my colour round that area. Had it for about 2 years now and going to sell it soon, but want to spend a bit more money on it
sxcfto
Mechanic

Western Suburbs

Post by sxcfto »

Hi guys and gals,
Yes Im from the Western Suburbs just moved there, still getting used to new area at Burnside.
if your in the west you'll probably see me zooming around like a crazy woman!!
Anyhow will try and spote some fellow members along the way ! :wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Re: Western Suburbs

Post by GPXXX »

sxcfto wrote:Hi guys and gals,
Yes Im from the Western Suburbs just moved there, still getting used to new area at Burnside.
if your in the west you'll probably see me zooming around like a crazy woman!!
Anyhow will try and spote some fellow members along the way ! :wink:
Welcome!!!

any pics of your ride? let us know a bit more about you and the car...

Burnside is close to Caroline Springs right, along Western Hwy? I'll be moving there next year (house is being built) so I'll be driving along there every now and then too, so if you see me on the road give us a horn / flash! ;)
patty
Apprentice

Post by patty »

i am about 5 min away from u
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

hey sxcfto,

do u drive a red fto with white strips at the front, with the numberplate sxcfto? i saw it one morning driving to the city.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hi Yes,
I am near Burnside , caroline springs , western Hwy!
Yes I drive into the city every day work in central Melbourne!
I am usually concentrating on the raod or in lala land in the morning but if I spot any of you guys will try and give you a sign flash high beams or something ! :wink:

Seems there is a few FTO's in the area !!!!

Pics of my car coming soon haven't taken any for a while but yes it's pretty hard to miss have personal plates with SXCFTO and white/bluey silver graphics rolling up the front bonnet.

thanks
Toni
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

...and don't forget to add your details here!

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... opic&t=224
sxcfto
Mechanic

My Ride !

Post by sxcfto »

Here you go guys and gals my ride as requested hope you like , won't be everybody's cup of tea but it suits me at the moment !
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't see! I'm blind! :lol:
........................or maybe the pic's missing 8O
sxcfto
Mechanic

No PIC :(

Post by sxcfto »

I have been trying to work this pic thing out and with no luck to get it up Im giving up for a while, when I have a bit more patients with my computer I will try again !
:cry:
Babycass

Post by Babycass »

Hey guys...

i am from south east suburb. mine is a 94' tiptronic GPX mivec grey with hiro spoiler.

one funny thing is, there are more than 1 person said that my car got a purple sort of colour. anyone here got a grey one that experience same comment? :roll:
pagan
Grease Monkey

Post by pagan »

hail fellas

i joined an hour ago, im also from the western suburbs red FTO GPx 95. Hiro wing on the back and you may notice a chipped right rear light from some smart arse kicking it in :evil:

Nimz burgandy fto. i know of a guy who drives one, known him for many years, happens to be the only burgandy fto ive ever seen on the roads. wonder if its you. all ill say is negative/ positive. if its you you will know what im talking about.

hail all of you, looking forward to meeting you at a cruise.

by the way im currently investing with the misses to have a complete custom wide body kit built cost is no hurddle as we will never sell it. either that or submit to her nagging and buy her one too. i tell ya one drive and she was as giddy as a school girl.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

welcome to the club Pagan! :D

We have a mini meet at the end of this month - you are more than welcome to attend!

And also would you like the honour to join our first ever multistate cruise to Mallacoota in June? ;)
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Nimz = Naomi = girl (so it's not the guy you're thinking about).
MIVEC is My Friend :D
NimZ
Apprentice

Post by NimZ »

Sorry not me, but I have seen a few other burgandy FTO's around the westside with male drivers, don't think they are part of the forum though. Should tell him to join!! 8)
patty
Apprentice

Post by patty »

you want to meet him
pagan
Grease Monkey

Post by pagan »

lol sorry about that nimz didnt jerry you were a female. funniest thing is the morning after i posted i spotted two burgandy fto's LOL. it was only a glimpse so i didnt get any details but i was laughing to my self like a fool. other drivers must have thought i was a nutter :lol:

yeah me and the misses are real keen to go for a cruise, my car is not running great at the moment (meaning no mivec, otherwise its fine) so im deffinatly interested.

this might sound like stupid question but what do you get up to on a cruise aside from the obviouse lol. we all get together and drive around like a bikey gang... and... chat joke get to know each other and so on im assuming... let me know if im wrong.
I'm a sinner, yet forgive me nothing. I'm a heathen, but forever free.

The band yours-truly plays in
www.geocities.com/elysiumsshadow
Dark Fantasy Metal - Demo out soon!
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Count me in too

Post by Guni_GuGu »

I think I can finally join the club right? After, what 6months of FTO shopping!!!

I finanly got one, Melbourne 1, Sydney 0 :) Lol, I had to get my FTO from Sydney, because, I just couldn't live with an Automatic car, and every manual fto I looked at/had inspected in Melbourne, was involved in some serious accident, at one time or another.. I also found out, that most modded up FTO's, we're in the worst state...

My fto, however, is as stock as they get... nothing changed in her, but she is really good condition, best report I had come back from any inspection....

Black with 64k on the clock, and this wierd front bumper, but I like it, kinda a cross between a veilside and hiro....

I'm going to do her up over time... I already have my deck waiting to go in... but i'm trying to source an amp and a sub, and do it all together... I also want to spray the center console silver, and add that FTO Brushed Metal Gauge Surround, with needle cups, and probably the white/blue dial kit...

Well to be true, I have lots of plans for my car... nothing huge, no turbo or anything... but I will do her up slowly...

Oh I should also mention, I'm from north west melbourne, Attwood (near broadmeadows) one of the few in this skyline/supra/180 infested hole.