Melbourne - Meet

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by GPXXX »

so has your brother sold his Lancer yet? so what is he gonna do to his WRX? Jun 2.2l bottom end? Trust T88-34D turbo?? SPL intercooler?? yummmm.... :wink::D
Boney
Apprentice

Post by Boney »

02NV wrote:
Boney wrote:monday could be fun... but maybe we should wait till everyones got uni exams outta the way.. be nice to have a big turn-out.. there's still tons of you guys i havn't met...
I AGREE... so when are the uni holidays?? maybe if the weather is nice we can have go-karts and dyno runs arranged (finally!), and if we have time maybe squeeze in some BBQ into the schedule :wink:
I Agree on your Agreeing!!... we will wait till the uni exams are finished.. then we can have a decent sized meet.. plus.. i still owe you a drink 02NV
:P
MADFTO
Mechanic

Post by MADFTO »

*laughs* you seem to know quite a bit about me =PPP

Nah, Lancer's going to sis.

Hmmmm, not sure what he's exactly gonna do, but it's going to be performance mods first, that's all I know.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

in Toretto's voice (from TFATF): "...yeh i got Jesse to run a profile on you Eric aka MADFTO, you can find anything about anybody on the web these days...so why bullshit??" LOL...!! :wink:

man... i been watching too much of that junk... :oops:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Boney wrote:I Agree on your Agreeing!!... we will wait till the uni exams are finished.. then we can have a decent sized meet.. plus.. i still owe you a drink 02NV
:P
No worries Mark, you can do my stereo install and we'll call it even, howzat? :D:D:wink: