Nth Side

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GarryD
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Nth Side

Post by GarryD »

Does the club have a co ordinator in QLD now???
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Yes Daz_FTO is the QLD co-ordinator but it's been sometime since anything has been organised.

We all really need chip in with some ideas I think.
Jeff
Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Here is a few ideas.

1. See Candellans post about a track day at Dorrington Park.
I`ve paid and am going. Even if you don`t wish to run we could organise a cruise to and from the event. Feb 26th. It is in the afternoon, so we could meet up and cruise down to Beenleigh. Those not wanting to take part could have a further cruise down the coast or watch. It is not racing but doing laps with and without instructors and driver training.

2. South West Rocks. I`m going this sound great.

3. SDT are holding a performance driving course at Qld Raceway on the 1/5 ( Labour Day ). This is a full day course with driving instruction, laps of Qld raceway with and without an instructor, A few goes down the 1/4 mile and some time on the clay circuit fine tuning your driving skills, followed by an hour in the go karts. Ring 3801 3222 or checkout www.sdt.com.au for more info. Again I have already paid for this. I have done the advanced driver course with these guys and found it very helpfull and great fun.

How are these for a few ideas.
Jeff
Candellan

Post by Candellan »

Thanks for the plug Jeff. I've got a track day organised for the 26 Feb at Darlington Park (1/2 way between Brisbane & Gold Coast). Check out http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=3811 for more details.