EVOLVE DYNO DAY AT PRO_TEK Saturday 9th of JULY 2005!! (NEW

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

hahahh could be, i know they run the Manual one on 3rd.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

the hair dryer sitch with my car was rowdy! :o my car was getting no air at all!!
TWO FANS PROTEK, TWO FANS!!!! :x
scracy
Grease Monkey

Post by scracy »

123 kw at the wheels seems somewhat low :? as when i had the car they got 152kw at the wheels! When i ran it it was in 3rd gear not 4th and to my knowledge hksfto has not been derestricted :lol:What fuel were you running? I used mobil s8000,also having a cai fitted may have caused a restriction though i havent seen how youve set it up.
<P>HKSFTO-most published fto in aust.</P>
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Thank you Scracy, now you had confirm what I had suspected all along, I got 125kwatw with 3rd gear before, & as I said its just plan weird to me for someone dyno cars on a gear which was designed for cruising. :roll:

W.R & Mil, looks like we have to do another dyno run with two fans & running on 3rd gear :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
scracy
Grease Monkey

Post by scracy »

No worries kev glad to help! btw picked up my new ride last week brand new hilux sr5 extra cab 4.0l vvti :wink: love it!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

eheheeh good stuff, so did u push all the other car aside just like in the ad :wink:

I think is time to bring you new ride for cruise 8)
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Scracy!!

Awsome to see your still around dude.

I think the limiter has a bit to do with that figure. The power output flattend out a bit during the mid-range, but really started to pick up again towards the end. Climed 12kw between 150 and 170kph where is stopped dead. No RPM figure makes the whole thing hard to judge, but I'd say she was easy on target for >135kw.

Give it 3rd gear and I'd say mystery solved. :?

Thought a bit about the CAI. It's done wonders down low, where i'm getting noticably more torque for fewer rpm. :twisted: The front of the box isn't closed at all, so there "should" be plenty air.

BP Ultima.

You should poke your nose in here more often.
I know a lot of the guys here would love to hear more from you.

WR
sxcfto
Mechanic

Scracy back

Post by sxcfto »

:D Scracy..... where have you been great to hear from you and congratulations on the new car !! Looking forward to catching up sometime maybe on one of the next cruises !!
Although you would probably cruise right over the top of us all !
8O
scracy
Grease Monkey

Post by scracy »

Thanks guys nah couldnt cruise all over the beloved fto :wink: still might come to the next meet as it would be great to catch up with all of you :lol: Things have worked great lately and ive achieved what i set out to achieve ie: ive finished the house :lol: but still miss the fto :cry: oh well thats life. Wildride when i had a dodgy torque converter i still managed 135 kw atw so yeah definatly something wrong there :? btw im getting married to my apprentice wife of the last five years so if any one wants to come (looking at toni,kev,mikey in particular) pm me for futher details.
Cheers Guys
Love Scracy 8)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Congratulation bro, & I wouldn't miss it for anything, haahahaa damit suddenly all those funny lines are coming back to me.

"Why are you so meaning to me" ahahahhaha :twisted: So are we going to do another "fish & chips" session before we "send you off"??
scracy
Grease Monkey

Post by scracy »

Ha ha ha going on your form kev i think fish n chips is a must! :D
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Scracy's "going to the chapel and his gonna get married " !!
Congratulations good to hear life is beautiful and everything you set out to acheive is coming to plan... there is hope for us all yet !
You will have a very happy life and Im sure plenty of little bambinos as well !!
:wink:
Im sure we will all catch up soon in the process of organising the next FTO event so keep your eyes open for that it should be a good one !
:D
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Re: EVOLVE DYNO DAY AT PRO_TEK Saturday 9th of JULY 2005!!

Post by mxysxy »

sxcfto wrote:Evolve are holding our very first dyno event at Pro-Tek Automotive.
Come see Melbournes first Dyno nite with Mr Whippy, Jumping castle and DJ!!

All cars are welcome, all teams welcome!

Also Jun Sawa will be there shooting this event for Hot 4's cruise patrol!!!

PM me if your interested in participating on the Dyno!

Where: Pro-Tek Automotive
273 Dundas St Preston 3072
(03) 9484 3117
When: Saturday Feb 26th
Time: 5pm onwards
Cost: $25-30 Depending on how many cars. (Cost is for Dyno Run ONLY)
I wanna go to this place to dyno my FTO this Saturday (6/8/05)

Anybody coming?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Make sure u do it on 3rd, & not 4th like what happen to us, as the 4th is overdrive for Tip, it a gear for Hwy cruising.

How much they charging you Max?? & What time you going?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Jee Expensive,

They quoted me $77 for a power run, also not open tomorrow.

And they are booked for a dyno day next week.