friday night cruises

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

wild_flower
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by wild_flower »

if the cruise does happen this sat, i'll definitely come as long as i noe by sat arvo,
heheh as u noe AJ, i live basically right behind KK livo,
plus it'll be a good opportunity to show the bf why he should get an FTO!
:wink: zoom zoom zoom 8)
The Wild Flower from the west...
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Great, anyone else?
jr
Apprentice

Post by jr »

i am going to livepool tonight so if anyone want to come come good to c some fto there
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

What time you getting there jr? What colour is your FTO and your number plate? I spoke to Wild flower and we are going to head out at about 9 or 10. We both have black GPX's.

See you there. :P
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

well i finish mon-fri 8pm everyday means i miss out too damn
wild_flower
Grease Monkey

Post by wild_flower »

:cry:
very depressing turn out..... onli me and AJ....

highlights of the night?
for me ~ tailing a r33 skyline looking for some excitement, onli to have him turn into mounties =/
AJ ~ trying to convince a skyline to do him at the lights, which ended with a convo between him and i going somewhere along the lines of
"YAY i beat the skyline! :D "
"he didnt really try did he :? "
"no... :oops: "
hhahahahah
:wink:

2nd AJ moment => him tailing another blk fto, hoping for some action onli to relise that he looks very similar to a stalker as the guy was heading into a residential area! :lol:

the things we go thru for an adrenalin hit! ...
jr
Apprentice

Post by jr »

sorry boys i was there but had to go to girlfreind house but did u guys go how was it

next saturday i be there fro sure
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

im working this upcoming saturday.
Im free friday nights... why arent we doing cruises then?????

i reckon we organise a dinner.. then everyone come and rock up, we all have a bit of fun etc.. Hard Rock cafe anyone?

lemme know and ill try my best to organise.
jr
Apprentice

Post by jr »

is anyone comeing to livepool tonight i will be going
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Sorry JR, just loged on now, no didn't go last night but will be going next week if anyone is around. Cruise up the Putty on Sunday remember!! This could be a nice warm up for it.

Akuma3, we where there on and off until about midnight/1am so plenty of time for you to make it after work! See you this Sat?
jr
Apprentice

Post by jr »

they was a lot of cop at livepool lastnight got dfect fro my car it to low so if guys know any other places around sydney to chill it be good because livepool cops r start to come very satarday fro dfect
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

im available this sat pretty late, say around 11/12. Let me know if you guys are going anywhere. Ill be coming from penrith, i got somethin to do there.
FTOGPX_001
Apprentice

Post by FTOGPX_001 »

U guys suck i wish i could come CRUISIN i live in Glen Innes AKA GLUM ANUS its about 6 or 7 hours from syd with a crappy main street and the next best car around apart from my awsome FTO haha is a lancer and no one CRUiSES lol i h8t this town. all u guys should come cruzin here lol liven the place up abit..... i will be in newcastle on the 20th anyone wanna come cruzin hahah
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Glenn Innes!! Crickey, you'd almost be able to cruze with the Queenslanders as well 8O :wink: There's a couple of guys in Tamworth with FTO's thou..
wild_flower
Grease Monkey

Quick replies for this sat nite

Post by wild_flower »

hey guys, wondering if ppl are up for a dusk cruise this saturday, followed by ice-cream at the beach or pan cakes on the rocks...

departing say 5pm and finishing at the runs for those interested in staying out for some action?

need replies ASAP to see its going ahead.
wild_flower
Grease Monkey

Post by wild_flower »

meeting up at KK livo or homebush is fine, and we'll probably at the runs around 11?
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

im a maybe. i need a contact number in case i can make it.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

AJ wrote:Sorry JR, just loged on now, no didn't go last night but will be going next week if anyone is around. Cruise up the Putty on Sunday remember!! This could be a nice warm up for it.

Akuma3, we where there on and off until about midnight/1am so plenty of time for you to make it after work! See you this Sat?
i'm so sorry i miss that, got a lot on at the moment didn't realise your msg, currently changing jobs but should be still free nite time

p.s some a**hole don't know who rammed a shopping trolley on my baby ... no paint chip off but got a long dent now on the rear left hand side now ..... very very upset don't wanna see anyone :cry:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

akuma3 wrote: i'm so sorry i miss that, got a lot on at the moment didn't realise your msg, currently changing jobs but should be still free nite time

p.s some a**hole don't know who rammed a shopping trolley on my baby ... no paint chip off but got a long dent now on the rear left hand side now ..... very very upset don't wanna see anyone :cry:
That sux. I got one too across my rear bar.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

AJ wrote:
akuma3 wrote: i'm so sorry i miss that, got a lot on at the moment didn't realise your msg, currently changing jobs but should be still free nite time

That sux. I got one too across my rear bar.
the side is now fix ...... beauty~! ... $200 don't know if that's a good price but perfect job i tell ya