NIGHT CRUISE SAT 19th FEB (THIS SATURDAY)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

Slither wrote:Don't worry i got ya back! :lol:
That sound so wrong ahahahahahaa :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

I just dunno if I can trust myself with having the Smirnoff label around me... rofl

I swore i wouldn't get trashed for a year since Mallacoota so we'll see how it goes... but still, better bring those gloves :lol:

I still have no clue WTF we're gonna celebrating about but everyone keeps telling me they couldn't have waited for it any longer and shiat... WTF is going on??? :roll: :?: :?:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

*MiL slowly opens the bottle of Smirnoff and brings it close to Mikeys nose so he can get a good whiff of the smell*

*Mikey sighs to himself as he remembers the great memories* :lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

lolol.... *sigh* yerrr, what happened to those great old days huh... so many fond memories... :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I hope the route for this cruize aren't going to have much bumpy surface or pod holes.......as my bush & brake aren't up to it atm. :(

Getting it service this Sunday though :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

well if Brendon is leading the way we might have to make each FTO a Rally Spec car with mud flaps! :lol:
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Im not leading this cruise!! :P You will all be in safe hands under Toni!
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

That's alrite Mil and I will try and not get everyone lost on the way to lonely plannet this time!!! :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Ok ppl, I forgot how to get to lonely planet, so can someone please kindly tell me how to get there.

I'll be heading from Port Melbounre.

Cheers
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Map 42 D7 Kev!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Thanks Bro, sorry I wounldn't make it at the end, my mechanic call me late afternoon to take my car in for service, as i mention before, my brake pads & bush need to be replace.

Is 7:25pm now, & i just got home, so its too late even if I try with the loan car. :cry:

P.S I hope you guys got my msg from Mil, as i just call to find out where you guys are when i type this msg.