COMPLETELY HALF NAKED REVIEW OF SATURDAY NIGHT CRUISE 19th

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

COMPLETELY HALF NAKED REVIEW OF SATURDAY NIGHT CRUISE 19th

Post by sxcfto »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes another great FTO cruise !!

How we love them Twisties even if they decided to throw us a BMW just for the hell of it !

Well good turn out and thanks to all of you for turning up made it all worth while and was good to see everyone back into the spirit of fun and cruising again !

I'm kinda gone stop here because as tired as I feel now I will probably just say something that will sound completely baddddddddddddd :lol:

Good Cruise everyone hope to have another exciting one with even more surprises next time .....

Ciao
Toni :wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Ah ha ha ha certainly was a fun time last nite even if it was for a few surprises 8O Congrats to everyone that avoided that BMW, bet he's still sitting in his driveway :twisted:

Was a good turn out and thanks to the weather for staying good for us! :D

Look foreward to the next cruise, as long as it's not to new zealand :oops:
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

What a Fantastic cruise it was. It was good to see some old faces turn up, and for once the weather was on our side this time. Thankfully no incidents occured during the cruise, although we all s**t ourselves together when we saw that BMW come out of the driveway! I could only imagine the mess made in the guys pants when he saw 10 FTO's coming straight for him. :?

Lets try and aim for more FTO's to come to the next cruise!! :D
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

any pics from the cruise guys & gals.
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

That was awesome, Thanks for organising this one guys.

I had a great time, cant wait till the next cruise.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

MrFT000 wrote:any pics from the cruise guys & gals.
I believe FTOluv's friend brought a video camera... but I only saw him filming FTOluv's boot install :roll:
LED ALL the things.
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS CRUISE!!!! BAH!!!!

WELL LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAD FUN.... except for me...

:evil:

good to hear that the event had a good turn out
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

thanks to toni & brendan for a great night out... we sure had a couple of close calls but at least nobody got hurt or got into trouble... still scary nevertheless, but it was a night to remember hehe

really glad to catch up with the old-schoolers again... the evening was full of laughs and lots of fun.

the show n' shine thing @ lake lilydale was awesome, we should do that again next time... maybe Milsy can find us some chicks for a bikini wash event in the name of charity haha ;)

...scrace, we'll have a rematch next time when you decide to give me a lane to drive on! :twisted: :lol: ...but it was fun nevertheless - at least you caught up with me side by side (i had wanted you to smell my burning clutch from behind but oh well... enough of excuses - 7000rpm will just have to do :oops:) and by the way, Happy Cup DID have some coffee! ;):lol:

looking forward to those photos & videos... my camera ran out of battery so i couldn't take any good pics of the night... :evil:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah i heard "bird" was singing, & some of you guys were "smoking", sounds like lots of fun.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah, that was a great cruise! :D Unfortunately that was probably my last cruise as well :( My FTO is going to be on sale in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, regarding the footage my friend was filming. Yes, he did film more than just my boot install James :lol: U should have seen him in the car trying to film when we were racing around the twisties! :lol: :P

I'll try and put togethor a compilation of all the FTO cruise footage I have. I even got Mallacoota on tape! :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

hehehehe yeah Mil G'luck on picking your new car today heheehe & i see you on the "Dark" side but with a "Brighter" future :twisted: heehehe
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

arggghhhhhhhh :evil:
I cant believe I missed the cruise,
Sorry guys, I couldnt show up,
My gf decided to do my head in, and she won the fight.
Cant believe it. 8O
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah thanks Kev. Its been a while since i drove manual so Ive been driving my friends MX6 (manual) to get use to it again before i step into my new ride :)
It'll be fun having 2 sporty cars at the same time. :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote: It'll be fun having 2 sporty cars at the same time. :D
Hahahahaha welcome to the yappie club, next time I see you I push you off the cliff with the 4WD ahahahah try to out run that ahahahaha
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Completely half naked lesbians from Taree with&nbsp;men boobs not allowed

ha ha ha very well done Mikey luv it !

:lol:
The Chase is better than the Catch !