I wanna perv...

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

Ok so who can i whore a ride with? Cause i doubt any of my other cars can keep up. Except for the one my missy took over. :oops:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Kev bring the pinkie along! :D afterall it's got 4 doors so it's perfect for passengers hahaha...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

But then none of you guys will even catch up heheehhehe even with full on board.

And i know you, mil, & ethan will G me up big time if i bring it heheehe
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

FTO338 wrote:Mike (not mikey) still haven't reply the email i've replied him, so i don't know when or should i book him a hotel, as he mention on another post, his got problem with accomadation.
BOOK AWAY!

the more help the merrier.
also anone intending on going to the meet that has a spare back seat would like to give a kiwi a ride from the hotel and back would be a most viable candidate for a dozen beers :)

i dont ask for much really do i? ha!

cheers folks.

Mike
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

PINKIE?!?!?!?!!?!? what the f***?? IS IT A PINK VW??? ahahahahaha :lol:

if u wanna hop in my car by all means Kev.
So is everyone cool with the Park and Ride meet up venue or should i change it to somewhere closer to the ranges?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Mil its not the VW, its the car i use for my avatar (not here of course)

Mil you come & pick me up yeah?
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

its up to u dude, either that or u can meet me at the meeting point and hop in my ride. Saves me time going from mitcham to port melbourne and then back to Doncaster.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

The 4WD waste too much petrol even just to Mitcham.......i call u later, & we decide then.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

whateva tickles yr fancy dude, just giv me a buzz before friday :)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

pinkie comes with lacy bits in it... and likes to go fast, or slow... anyway you like it... just don't push too much, or you'll be begging for your life & wallet when it gets angry lol...

i think park n' ride should do the job, easy to find and easy to get to the freeway...
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

still looking for accomodation. any ideas people?

anyone got a garage they dont use? :wink:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah sorry mike, even with my half price vouches the cheapest availible room for 4 days in a row out of 10 different hotels are $209 for the first two days & $300 for the wkend. 8O & normally you would just pay $50 max for the same hotel with my half price vouches & membership discount.

They did tell me most guess booked in a yr advance. dammmm
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well I just remember since your got an oversea's passport, you can try backpacker hostel around the CBD, normally cost you around $15-30 night, but i hope it won't go up significantly due to GP. :?
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

we did have absolutly everything booked as part of a package deal up untill friday... then it all fell apart..

you wouldnt be abler to give me any names or address' of these places would you? ive browsed the internet and found a couple but have no idea where in melbourne they are. obviously i want 1 close to the track if possible.

OK FOLKS!

whats the deal with this meet before the grand prix?
are we even meeting up at all, and if so could we hitch a ride with someone? i dont wanna miss out on the opportunity of meeting some of you folks and your cars. so if there is 1 can someone post details?

cheers,
Mike.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Just tell us the place you found, & we tell you how far away it is from the track.

All the one near the track are fully booked 2yrs ago, e.g. along St Kilda Rd & Queens Rd. And unless you willing to pay $500-$800 per night then you can forget it.

I don't know the address for those Backpacker's Hostel, but I just know how to get there. Also you can't book in advance for them.

BTW why did you package fall through? I would sue their ass for it, & you should able to get compensation for all the expense on accommodation & travel to & from airport.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

have you tried www.wotif.com?? it saved my bum a few times already, hope it can help you as well... but being a GP week, any accom. is hard to find unless you're willing to fork out the premiums... :roll:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Details of this meet:

Meeting point: Park and Ride in Doncaster near the Eastern Freeway Doncaster Rd Exist.

Time: 8.30 meet for 9pm depart

Activity: Dandy Ranges Touge Run :twisted:

If anyone has any problems find the place call me on 0401 452 121.
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Might want to post this as a new thread as some members may not have read this one.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Is this Friday, 4th of March right? Man i'm so mix up with that many cruize in 1 mth, i'm going like 6 cruizes in march. :lol:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah this friday. March is now officially Cruz month :D