Review of Touge run

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Review of Touge run

Post by FTO338 »

Please read the DISCLAIMER below before contiune, & this event is not endorsed by FTO Club of Australia.

High light for the night.

1. Waiting for Mil to pick Schumiefan & I at Shell, while I watch Akumi, Newbie, Sliter, GPXXX, efteoh & that GTR dude drove straight pass us.......

2. Watching Schumie's missy try to open Ethan's car door

3. Mil & his launch tech, in his own word "Its not the car, its the driver" haaahahaa

4. The ride with mil, at least once he pass 1st gear, we have lots of fun.. & the bloody wheel spin everytime he down gear. (not for the faint hearted)

5. The look on Kym's face when Akumi ask her "Is that a drift dent on your S15" hahahaaha

6. The weight ratio didn't matter the awesome GTR, but apparetly made a different to Mil when he was "red light GP" with mikey heeheheehe so was it the clutch slip or just me on board ahahaha

7. When we line up the Blue STI, Mil's MR2 turbo on the left, STI at the middle, Kym's S15 on the right, & the GTR (sorry bro i keep fogetting your name) on its ass, & i think maybe Mikey's turbo FTO is there somewhere too ehhehee

8. Who can forget "BREAST OF CHICKEN" Mil you know thats your nick for life. haahahahha

9. The look on Jason's face, when we told him what's a "Pinky". You should of bring you series VII RX7.

10. Well i save the best for last, me & my Pajero went the bloody wrong way on the freeway as i'm taking the "tourist" home, hey at least they get the tour of the whole eastern freeway haahaaa
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Bloody school assignments :x
Sounds like I missed out on some good fun :(

See any BMWs?
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

yeah actually we did!!! a "weight reduction" (de-badged) E36 318i was "jamming" us on the last 3-4km of down hill run.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Ohhh i forgot to mention, great effort to Ethan & Josh, even though you guys didn't have a chance with the turbo cars, at least you guys leave those "aussie" car to eat dust :D
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

It was great meeting up with you guys again, too bad i have to leave early. Good to see old and new faces.

The funny bit for the nite was when i was taking schumiefan and his missy and lost you guys. i felt like one of the race scene in Initial D, 86 versus toyota altezza. couldn't even see you guy's taillights.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

akumi wrote:The funny bit for the nite was when i was taking schumiefan and his missy and lost you guys. i felt like one of the race scene in Initial D, 86 versus toyota altezza. couldn't even see you guy's taillights.
Yeah we were wondering what took you guys so long, Kym, Mil & I went from one end of the mountain to the other, & then did a U turn came back, & we still beat you.

Your other friend who also had a MR2 turbo was with us while we were stuck behind that Hyundai, but after we over take it, they were nowhere to be seen in the revise mirror, & they end up with you & newbie.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Was a wicked nite, good to catch up with everyone again, and to meet a FTO bretherin from across the sea. Good to met ya Schumie Fan and your missus!!

Hats off to Josh for finding a way past akumi and staying with the "fun" group, you gots some driving skills man :wink:

Thanks to Mikey for leading the way, and for bailing on the meet up at pancake parlour :P
jester
Grease Monkey

Post by jester »

damn! Seems like i missed out on some fun! :?

Any pics to share??
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

someone forgot his camera KEV! :P

ahahahaahaha. it was definately a memorable nite. Enjoyed every minute of it and having Kev in the only other chair in my car was a blast! :D
I still hearing Kym's ranting on about my 'braking' ahahahahahahahaha :lol:
and Kev u know we would have smoked Mikey if my foot hadnt slipped off the clutch :wink: :P :lol:
Being so god damn hungry and hadnt eaten for hours, having the 'breast of chicken' gave me the biggest stomach cramp for the rest of the nite! :?

The nite was fun, very social environment, very nice weather and hope we have a chance to do it one more time before the weather its too cold and wet.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:wink: Sounds like you all enjoyed the weekend hope to see you all at the next cruise and you can fill me in on the Breast of chicken ?????
The Chase is better than the Catch !
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

yeah absolutely loved the evening... good to see some new faces rocking up to the event and glad to see everybody got along to well... despite coming across some close calls with the cops down Knox, it was lucky that everything turned out incident-free...
FTOluv wrote:and Kev u know we would have smoked Mikey if my foot hadnt slipped off the clutch :wink: :P :lol:
well feeding your car with 5000rpm launches (with a button clutch) isn't really smart is it?? :P rofl... next time i'll turn my AVCR back on and we'll see who gets the most tyresmoke from wheelspin instead lol... oh and maybe next time you should eat at the Kebab stall down Donny Rd instead - at least if you get food poisoning, you're poisoned by hot asian chicks lol (and you can die happier)... :lol:

Toni, don't worry - those breasts were not from men and they're not from Taree either... :lol:

Ethan, sorry dude - had to call it a night, too tired from only having 6 hrs sleep the night before... but i gotta hand it to ya though, nice work in keeping up with my ass through the twisties even with atmo tiptronic... with the turbo onboard the torque-steer is just not twister-friendly anymore lol... :oops: but i was rather surprised how many ppl we left behind coz we pretty much had the roads all to ourselves that night...
Last edited by GPXXX on Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah damit i remember my Video Cam in the morning, but as i was rushing to pick up Schumiefan from the city after work, i forgot :oops: damit Schumie is your fault, u only gave me 1 hr notice :twisted:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Kev, u could have got some good footage on the way down from the mountain!! dang! :P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah i know with the open Targa top, i get all the engine note as well.....damit damit damit. & capture all the swearing & sign language that Kym gave you as well haahahahaa

Well next time mate, & by then we should have a mix line up of MR2 turbo, series VI & VII RX7, S15, GTR, turbo FTO, N/A FTO, & bikes yeah babe.... :D
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

whos got the series 6 RX7 becuz Jason has got the series 7. :?

but yeah it would have been so funny getting all that action on tape :lol:
oh yeah, i was gona let u drive my car Kev but i totally forgot as we only stopped once. I wanted u to tell me what u thought of the power. oh well , next week i'll definately let u have a drive of it :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

My other friend Ank had the series 6 RX7, its red like Jason, he came to one of the FTO cruize in another friend's MR2 turbo before. :D
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

so it seems that people that own a MR2 usually have a friend that owns a RX7! :lol: dont tell me his friends MR2 is black as well! :P :lol:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Tis cool Mikey my man, i can understand, i went to work at 5am that morning on 1 and a half hours sleep, let me tell ya it wasnt my finest day!!! :lol:

It is interesting how much trouble you were having with the torque streer though, food for thought........
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

yeah i guess it just needs to be tuned properly for a more progressive power curve... it's quite linear as is, but with full boost at 4000rpm, it's quite hard with 350NM at the wheels trying to take over the steering from you lol... (which is very scary along mt dandy)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote:so it seems that people that own a MR2 usually have a friend that owns a RX7! :lol: dont tell me his friends MR2 is black as well! :P :lol:
hahaahah yeah man, its black as well ahhahaha. It would be funny if you all rock up a the same time.