Post by BuCkEt »

*Tries to hold back raising hand*
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

You pick an FTO forum to bag out FTO's........clever :roll:
grouch

Post by grouch »

Yeh it is damn good not to look at this site anymore other than bag ppl who think they are sooo good with a FTO..... I'll eat any FTO on street/drag strip with my TT Supra...and oh..some ppl are stupid enough to say FTOs are like mini Supras...get REAL! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Most of us would be pretty happy watching you in your new "ride" from our reverse mirror at twisty. :D

Care to send the link where you saw/got it from? Ohhh yeah which yr & model is it? How much did you got it for?

If you want i can race you for a car, that if you can afford it, i use to own 97 TT supra, 300ZX TT, Porsche Boxter S, S15 JDM Silvia, EVO IV. If you think i'm bullshitty about my cars, some members here already seen them, & FTO its my spare fun car.

Hmmm i can only race you in a 300kwatw STI atm, FTO its getting some work done. Its a fair trade, a "13k supra TT" with a MY02 JDM STI. I even shout you breakfast after you hand over your key :twisted:

P.S Supra had depreciated 50% with in past 1yr, so I really wonder why would you pick that for the sake of picking a fight? On the other hand the only car haven't depreciated much for a while & with in $13k price range is a Corolla. :lol:

Peace
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

grouch wrote:Yeh it is damn good not to look at this site anymore other than bag ppl who think they are sooo good with a FTO..... I'll eat any FTO on street/drag strip with my TT Supra...and oh..some ppl are stupid enough to say FTOs are like mini Supras...get REAL! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wow!!

Your E-Penis is so big it just poked me in the eye!! :roll:
grouch

Post by grouch »

yeh i bet you are used to that stuff !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

the supra forums will be so happy to welcome you to the fold.....

by the way, all cars depreciate mate, and FTO's dont depreciate anymore then the other imports.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

All that matters is that you are happy with your new purchase, there is no need to bag people out for their choice in car just because it's not your preference. Most people on this forum did not choose an FTO cause it's the fastest in a straight line, that would be quite foolish so no one is going to "challenge" your Supra, what's more if you are only interested in straight line performance there are other cars that will kill you at a traffic light show down.

Still the most important thing is that you enjoy your new ride, not that it's faster than an FTO down the quarter mile.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Seriously how many member here actually believe he brought a supra, we only giving him "face value" here, & his e-penis just got out of his hand & start poking.

I doubt he can even tell the different between the type of supra available, & if he really brought one (AS IF), then anyone would really wonder what condition this "supra" really is with his "huge" budget. And also good luck if he can afford the insurance & services.

As far as I concern, his just a kid with nothing but a big "wish", just because he can't find a decent FTO within his budget, & can't face the fact that we told him the truth, he goes out and sh*t stir while he can.

And from his posts, you know the whole idea of him looking for a FTO at the first place is because he can't afford a supra, & FTO its the closest looking thing to it, so imagine how piss off he would be when he found out he can't even afford a half decent FTO.

Santa won't make your wish come true this year Crouch, as all you had been doing is playing with your pin between your legs & insult people who actually try to help you.

Peace out.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

well said FTO338 and Teania!!

But remember... arguing with someone on the internet is like shouting at a brick wall.....dont bother :lol:
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

i think it's about time i add a few words, but i guess FTO338 & Teania pretty much said all i wanna say, what a stupid **** ... thought i admit FTO price is dropping, and FTO338 just pretty much explain the reasons, afterall you get what you pay for

And about Supra, lol it's like taking a lancer on a evo, the price & force induction pretty much explains all. And yeh i don't believe he owns a supra now too~

how about just grow up kiddo 8)
kay_8
Apprentice

Post by kay_8 »

I agree with Teania and FTO338. But it seems that they are comparing apples with pears. I wonder if he knows if an FTO is a NA car?? If they are so keen to buy an FTO, they should have done some homework on the car first. A manual MIVEC with a sunroof are rare. Is hard enough finding a manual GPX in good condition. It good to see that they will jump ship and join the SUPRA bandwagon so soon after he had started the post!!!