WTB:GPX with sunroof

Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

grouch
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB:GPX with sunroof

Post by grouch »

Wanting to buy silver or white GPX with sunroof and willing to spend about 13 grand mark.
In sydney.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

cant see too many people wanting to sell their FTO for 13 G.... they might have depreciated a bit, but still... its not going to be in great condition. If you want a good FTO, you might need to be willing to spend a bit more? anyway, good luck.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah you be lucky to find GR with sunroof with your budget. Unless its in a really sh*t condition.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
IND38T
Apprentice

Post by IND38T »

ive got one for offer 14,300? iv pm-ed u with all the features i need to sell it urgently cause ive gone back to uni and i dont work full time to pay off the personal loan i got for the car .... but that doesnt mean i'll kill myself by dropping the price rediculously hehe ... anyways buzz me on 0410585343 im in sydney as well.... canley vale... pictures can be seen on carsales.com.au its the one with red leather interior and silver body... cheers....
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

$14,300 with the features u have is very reasonable.

$13,000 is just too cheap for a FTO. Especially for a GPX with a sunroof... oh and i bet he wants it to be in 'top condition' :roll:

I know that when everyone looks for a car they hope to find a bargain like Scracys car (HKSFTO) but those bargains only usually come 2 - 3 times a year and they are usually snapped up really quickly!

When i do put my car on the market in a month or so, im going to try to find the buyer myself rather than wait for some cheap skate to try and buy the car off me.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote:When i do put my car on the market in a month or so, im going to try to find the buyer myself rather than wait for some cheap skate to try and buy the car off me.
hahaaha U not going to open up the whitepages, & start cold calling are u? haahaha
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

ahahahahahaha, i mite actually already have a buyer. Shes 18 and her parents are loaded and shes LOVES FTOs! Lucky my car is auto!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

ahhaha well then does she have a sister? i'm think of getting rid of mine too, & mines is faster, more feature & auto 2 hahahaha :twisted: but no way in hell i sell it for $13k, just the rims itself without tires is already $4k
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

the best people to sell auto FTOs to are young girls that have loaded parents :D
u should have heard her reaction when she heard i have a 'TV' in my car! god damn! :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah i've got one a TV too ahhahaha ok i think we off the track again.
haggard

Post by haggard »

I have a white GR for $13000 in top condition and enough extras to keep you happy visually and performance wise, check out my ad in this forum has pics and list of mods. no sunroof though.
IND38T
Apprentice

Post by IND38T »

god damn i never knew how hard a manual gpx fto is hard to sell.... my car still is on the market and i keep getting ppl offering 13,000 .... fn ... i just want 13900 for it and im happy ....
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Bloody cheap skates that cant even afford insurance always say ridiculously low prices :roll: :x
If anyone says offers me $13,000 for my car I'll just tell them to go and by a f**king NON Turbo Silvia! :evil:
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

For $13k I'd expect to be able pick up a turboed Silvia!

There's no way our cars should have depreciated down to 12/13k already.
Especially as they're not exactly a common car compared to a lot of imports.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

BuCkEt wrote:For $13k I'd expect to be able pick up a turboed Silvia!
For a CA18DET yes, but probably not a SR20DET unless its in a sh*t condition.
grouch

Post by grouch »

Well face the fact! FTOs arent worth sh1t no more!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

grouch wrote:Well face the fact! FTOs arent worth sh1t no more!
Yeah true, like I mention in the other post, the reason why FTO are so cheap it’s because lots of oversea student own them these days. They don't give a sh*t about it, trash it without any knowledge of how to actual drive or maintenance. Since its not their money at the first place, when its time to sell, they just want to get some pocket money back.

You get what you pay for, just because everyone else selling their piece of sh*t for what it’s worth, it doesn't mean those who maintain their car well have to bring it down to their level. Is it really worth paying a cheap price for something & end up costing you more in the end?

I've seen those 11-13k GPX, all of them been trash or with some shity fix up job that looks like its going to fall apart. And they don't perform anywhere near a FTO suppose to be. From experience those who looking for a FTO with in that price range are the one who most likely come to this form later and ask how to fix their FTO with regret.

Anyway from your reply, I guess you have no luck finding a half decent FTO at your budget.
grouch

Post by grouch »

well looks like they have depreciated enough (withiin 2 months period) that they are well within my budget....but decided on something else that wont depreciate as much. :lol:
effigy
Apprentice

Post by effigy »

what you end up getting/deciding on?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

grouch wrote:well looks like they have depreciated enough (withiin 2 months period) that they are well within my budget....but decided on something else that wont depreciate as much. :lol:
I'm so glad you found some thing else that makes you happy, & i'm sure lots of members agree with me too :wink: