Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Camo »

hmmm, but still.....

Perfect time to be cruising around =)
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

ive driven to Salon in my car with music blaring and i dont even see any cops let a lone pulling me over (knock on wood)! 8)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

hahhha yeah well you wasn't there when they pulling every tom dick & harry, even a Daihatsu with alloy.

You can take you chances mate, but i cbf having my time wasted on some stupid idiots that can't tell the different between an car alarm & turbo/NOS.

I'll be there though, since i get free entry. :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

hmm, well i will definetly be heading in, maybe on sunday?

when are people thinking of going in?

it would be nice to see some other FTO's in the carpark =D
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Well I dont have any choice do I Kev! Its either the FTO or the MR2. I'll probably take the MR2. :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hahhaha just sell your FTO & get a 4 door then. & i've notice cop hardly pick on ppl who drive euro car either. So get a euro bro.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Well guys and girls there is only 4 more sleeps till Autosalon is here again to start another year of crazy modified cars....
Hope you guys all come down and check out Brendan and I in the clubs that we are in .. you all know Im with Evolve the all girl car club but Im sure you will DEFINATELY want to come down and check out Brendans club as they will be ... IM guessing the MOST photographed club thanks to some very skimpy clad girls :wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

what cars will you guys be at?

you there every day?

i'll be doing my air intake and fixing my neon wiring on sat, and heading down to the salon on sunday =)
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Well both of us have pretty distinctive FTO's so if you like FTO's I doubt you will miss us there ...
:wink:
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

well i hope you dont mind if i come up and have a chat (if your at your car)
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

was a fun car show =)

good to see sxcfto and Dztrme there =)

saw LOTS of wikkid cars and will post up photos when i get them on the web =)
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

what a waste of 22 bux... it was pretty sh*t compared to the other years i went... i left after 40 mins lol...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah went there after work & meet up with the gang, its good to see Toni, but Brendan were no where to be found :? at least his car was there.

Yeah like Kirb said, its a disapointment after entry fee of $22. Maybe I'm getting old, or is it just the same after all these years, I went since the first one were hold in 98 at Flememington race course. Some one got to do something really really really out of ordinary to get me in next year.

On a final note, there were so many commonwhore both with 4 wheels & 2 legs :twisted:
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

FTO338 wrote:Yeah went there after work & meet up with the gang, its good to see Toni, but Brendan were no where to be found :? at least his car was there.
I was probably else where at the time. Most likely purving on the chicks. (Ooops I mean Cars :P )

It was a a very ordinary show, but it was good to see Toni's team (EVOLVE) win a trophy for best Car Club. After a long tiring weekend, Im just glad its all over. That was officially my last car show that I will participate in. I have now decided to retire from the show scene.
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

previous years were a lot better....

hmmmm the question is, will there be someone to take Brendans place next year to represent the FTO's???
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

no one had built anything new lately and because theres 2 shows in Melbourne now, i think they leave the second show is much better with interstate cars involved as well.
Donnys S15 is still an unbelievable car. A lot of time and effort has been spent on that car. His only just finished doing most of the mods! 8O
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

Brendan mentioned that you can get the "FTO Club Australia" stickers from the site here, anyone know if they are still avaliable?

i would love to put some on mine =D

also Brendan, what did you do with you footwell mats?

i need a passenger side mat, anyone got one that dont need?
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Wooohooooo it's all over for another few months !
Yes we won another trophy we actually won "CAR CLUB WITH ATTITUDE"
so that was a great effort.......
I would really love to see the FTO club go into Auotsalon but unless we have more envolvement this is not going to happen sadly ..... :cry:

It was great catching up with all you guys that came and said hello also good to see some FTO support !
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

well i would love to take my car there!!!!

but i think that i am still 2 years away from having her ready...

need bout 4k for rims, a kit, and some other bits and pieces....