Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

mini meet = mini report......

Post by WildRide »

Figured a “mini cruseâ€
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Mate theres at least 4 FTO along Clarendon St everyday ehehehe & once again i got hold up, i was still doing report while u guys at Blue Room, so close yet so far. :cry:

WildRide, since you a newbie you probably the only one doesn't know this, my shop is only one block from the Blue Room, which its only 2mins walk :roll: Just to clarify so u understand the above statement. :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I went to Blueroom to catch up with you guys at 9pm.
However, couldnt see any other FTO on the road or in the Coles car park, except mine.
Quick call to Brendan, and guess what, you guys finished the night already :cry:
[img]http://www.smyrnaie.com/SeatCovers/FTO/ftobanner.jpg[/img]
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:cry: Sorry Guys I couldn't make it last night as most of you are aware of the Accident I had last year during treatment on tuesday my neck went into spasm and had to take the day off on Wednesday and stay rested so I avoided driving as I didnt need matching panels if you get my drift....
Will be catching you all at the next one !!
:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
mrdj1234
Grease Monkey

Post by mrdj1234 »

it's a lie i tell ya - if those pedestrians didn't want to be hit they shouldn't have been on the pedestrian crossing near the safety zone - honestly - you just can't help people with a death wish :P