Review : HANGING ROCK CRUISE SUN 3rd APRIL

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Review : HANGING ROCK CRUISE SUN 3rd APRIL

Post by sxcfto »

:) Well after the rain scared a few us when we hit the meet spot .... :roll: it turned out to be a good afternoon with 8 cars turning up and everyone playing nicely on the roads !!
Hope everyone had a good lunch and enjoyed the day .....

Welcome to all the newbies there today hope you enjoyed the day !

Good to see all the regulars and thanks everyone for coming !

Oh and no roadkill for the afternoon is always a good thing ! :wink:
mrdj1234
Grease Monkey

Post by mrdj1234 »

and a big thanks to Brendan (especialy for the nice clear directions) and Toni (for the MEGA FEED)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

well i guess no one got food poison (yet) by big Kev cooking hahaahah but yeah it was good to catch up with the old & met up with the new.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mrdj1234
Grease Monkey

Post by mrdj1234 »

hehehe... i almost forgot - Big Kev's culinary skills!!

*NOTE TO KEV'S MISSUS*
he can cook...

:twisted:[/b]
pagan
Grease Monkey

Post by pagan »

:evil: the missus and i woke up around 3 o'clock sunday morning fighting over the toilet, we both caught some crap bug, throwing up and running to the toilet all day. im ok now, still have a bad gut but at least breakfast is staying put, and the missus is lying in bed no better at all.

we had the car cleaned up and ready to go, had munchies and everything for the drive, borrowed my olds vid camera and everything... im cut big time coz i was really reved about the trip i havent been hanging rock since grade 4 excursion and she has never been, damn it all. have to wait for next one now :x
I'm a sinner, yet forgive me nothing. I'm a heathen, but forever free.

The band yours-truly plays in
www.geocities.com/elysiumsshadow
Dark Fantasy Metal - Demo out soon!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

KEV WAS COOKING?!?!? 8O

everytime im there his just looking and doing nothing!! :o :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yes ppl i can cook, BIG DEAL. Its just that i don't want to posion all of you at the same time, so i have to do it slowly, cruize by cruize ahahahahaa
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:wink: :wink: Yes Kev CAN COOK !!!
Thanks KEV was great that I didnt have to do much whilst there ................ Prepare for anything at an FTO BBQ the hits just keep coming ! :lol:
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

As one of the aforementioned "newbies" I have to say I had a pretty rockin good time.

Was great to put a couple of faces to names.
Keeping pace with toni on the return trip was...interesting. :wink:

Can't wait to do it all again.

WR.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

sorry i couldn't make it folks... didn't wake up till 1pm that day, still felt like sh*t as I struggled to get out from bed... besides, maybe it's a good thing i didn't go, otherwise Kev's cooking woulda well and truly killed me lolol... :P (at keast it wasn't burnt charcoal yeah? ;))

so where are the pictures??
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

from what i recall Mikey, our last cruise u started the BBQ, put all the meat and sausages on and just left!! fortunately my quick reactions saw yr show of inconsideration and running to the BBQ i managed to flip the burgers/sausages before they got burnt!! 8O :P :lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

well, i had thought i better let the meat & sausages cook properly... :P

...unless you want more tummy aches, i'm happy to cook it raw for you next time haha... in fact i'll bring the breast of chicken instead of sausages, howzat? ;):P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

mil with his breast of chicken is like Homer with his donuts hmmmmmm......breast of chicken....

FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

*NEWS FLASH*

Kev has decided to expand his businesses by opening up a MacDonalds and Japanese restaurant. His recent skills as a 'burger flipper' has earned him high praise and his happy to also showcase his Tepenyaki skills with the Japanese restaurant.

As Mayor Jon Chow says 'PLEASE ENJOY' :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Is John So, not Chow cow whatever but while we at it, his daughter from his first wife is a stunner, we use to go to saturday school together 8) can't say the same thing about his childrens from his second wife though.

Ohhh & Kirb (thecook) had much better tepenyaki skill then me :wink:

Now back to the topic
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

It was a great cruise, but it would have been better if the weather was a little better, and we had more cars. Thanks for everyone who came, and hope the newbies enjoyed themselves. Thanks to Toni for supplying all the food, and thanks to Kev, for helping out cook, Amazingly, Kev can cook. Believe it or Not!!

Here are my pics.
http://www.dzyrme.com/cruises.htm

However this pic, deserves to be posted up!1 :twisted:

WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

He looks so like a cooking show host.

"And here's one I prepared earlier...."

WR
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Crap theres go the chance of being the next Iron Cheif. :lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

oh i'm sooo going to have fun with this pic in Photoshop muahahaha!! :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

GPXXX wrote:oh i'm sooo going to have fun with this pic in Photoshop muahahaha!! :twisted:
Why do i keep hearing "legal action" in my head hahaahhaha :twisted: